Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-01-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Getting to work and clocking in as soon as I get in the building 1 minute before 5 (when I start at 5) and not actually starting until 5:05 due to needing to go upstairs to put my stuff away and say hey and shit to everyone.

Muffs: 1
System: 0

*puts on sunglasses*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-01-2016, 04:47 PM
A Christmas temp at work who pisses me off but he's a shit load better than all the other Christmas temps so I tolerate him, has been pissing me off more than usual lately. Threatening to spoil the Star Wars movie for me (which I have yet to see) and being a dick about it as people do.

So, I explained to him how things work. I said that he can only spoil the movie for me once, once he's spoiled it that's all his cards on the table. I however can ruined his work experience for as long as I like. Giving him crappy jobs, making him do all the shit he doesn't wanna do etc... And that could go on until the next Star Wars movie comes out, so if he wants to make his work life a complete miserable experience than go ahead and spoil the movie, otherwise shut the fuck and get back to work and leave me the fuck alone.
The look on his stupid face was priceless. Didn't say a word, just turned around and went back to work, didn't so much as smirk at me for the rest of the night. That's right bitch, best be learning who's boss around here.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
11-01-2016, 04:59 PM
(11-01-2016 04:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  A Christmas temp at work who pisses me off but he's a shit load better than all the other Christmas temps so I tolerate him, has been pissing me off more than usual lately. Threatening to spoil the Star Wars movie for me (which I have yet to see) and being a dick about it as people do.

So, I explained to him how things work. I said that he can only spoil the movie for me once, once he's spoiled it that's all his cards on the table. I however can ruined his work experience for as long as I like. Giving him crappy jobs, making him do all the shit he doesn't wanna do etc... And that could go on until the next Star Wars movie comes out, so if he wants to make his work life a complete miserable experience than go ahead and spoil the movie, otherwise shut the fuck and get back to work and leave me the fuck alone.
The look on his stupid face was priceless. Didn't say a word, just turned around and went back to work, didn't so much as smirk at me for the rest of the night. That's right bitch, best be learning who's boss around here.

[Image: slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
11-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Technology. This is amazing.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
11-01-2016, 09:28 PM
(11-01-2016 09:07 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Technology. This is amazing.

I wonder if that guy knows he doesn't have a side wall on his garage. Consider
11-01-2016, 09:34 PM
(11-01-2016 09:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

One would believe he does but who knows.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
11-01-2016, 09:46 PM
I should email him and let him know.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-01-2016, 09:47 PM
(11-01-2016 09:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I should email him and let him know.

You should, I'm sure he would appreciate it.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
11-01-2016, 09:54 PM
My granddaughter just called, she won best in show in a local art contest and she gets to have her work displayed in a Houston show in March and she gets a week at an art school workshop in Houston this summer.

I'm so proud of her! HeartHeartHeart

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 11 users Like Heatheness's post
12-01-2016, 07:00 AM
(11-01-2016 09:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

He's got a 2-car garage with individual bay doors

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP