Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-01-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(28-01-2016 05:01 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 04:58 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  My husband didn't believe that there are actually people who truly think the earth is flat. I told him that it's completely true, there's a lot of people who are certain the earth is flat. I explained that some people just can't grasp concepts beyond what they can see right in front of their faces.

He said he's suprised any of them can grasp a sandwich in order to feed themselves. Laugh out load and I laughed and laughed Laugh out load

Talking about B.o.B?

Yuppers. Watched NDT go ape shit over the whole thing on the Larry Wilmore show.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
28-01-2016, 05:28 PM
(28-01-2016 05:13 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 05:01 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Talking about B.o.B?

Yuppers. Watched NDT go ape shit over the whole thing on the Larry Wilmore show.

Good thing B.o.B can rap because I don't think he is intelligent enough for the real world.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Nishi's new avatar pic Thumbsup Next time, more furry Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
28-01-2016, 05:32 PM
(28-01-2016 05:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Nishi's new avatar pic Thumbsup Next time, more furry Big Grin
After you. . .
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
29-01-2016, 12:33 PM
It was (is) FUCKING AWESOME seeing Thumpalumpacus on here. Saw his username a week ago and shot him a message. Back in 2010 was the last time (before the other week) I'd been a part of an atheist forum. When I joined here, I kept thinking of the place, but I couldn't remember the name of it. Furthermore, I couldn't remember my username. Anyway, I saw Thumpalumpacus and a bell went off in my mind. He reminded me of the forum. Wish I could remember my username, but that was two laptops ago. The laptop I was using at the time is completely broken now.

Nonetheless, it's crazy running across somebody online that you have not seen in years. Just reminiscing on old times today and how things were back in 2010 in my life.
[+] 1 user Likes UndauntedToast's post
02-02-2016, 10:40 PM
I like puppiesHeart
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
03-02-2016, 12:50 AM
(02-02-2016 10:40 PM)carol Wrote:  I like puppiesHeart

How do you cook them? (^_^)
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
03-02-2016, 05:21 AM
Finding some old pictures from when my daughter a baby:

[Image: Xt2tD5u.jpg]

[Image: kjZZGXY.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
03-02-2016, 06:47 AM
A little nerdy for here, but recently I was aware that we had two people who got randomized into the treatment set for this trial for an ICH (brain bleed). They *walked* out the door (!) Wouldn't be surprised if it gets halted as the results are so awesome they have to offer it to everyone now. This is really amazing.
http://braininjuryoutcomes.com/mistie-iii-about

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-02-2016, 07:38 AM
This is page 420.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post