Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-02-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(19-02-2016 04:42 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Well, actually.... a little manskaping is viewed favorably by the ladies.

Not so sure about the armpit hair, but the rest of the hair is a yes, manskaping recommended.

Really? When I see all these dudes raving about Brazilians I'm like "Dude? Are you pedo?"

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-02-2016, 05:20 PM
(19-02-2016 04:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 04:42 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Well, actually.... a little manskaping is viewed favorably by the ladies.

Not so sure about the armpit hair, but the rest of the hair is a yes, manskaping recommended.

Really? When I see all these dudes raving about Brazilians I'm like "Dude? Are you pedo?"

Whether she would, or not, is irelavent, mind you!
ManlyGirl were to up & go smooth, all a sudden, you gonna give her shit about it?
Consider
Didn't think so! Tongue
Hug

19-02-2016, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2016 05:42 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-02-2016 05:20 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 04:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Really? When I see all these dudes raving about Brazilians I'm like "Dude? Are you pedo?"

Whether she would, or not, is irelavent, mind you!
ManlyGirl were to up & go smooth, all a sudden, you gonna give her shit about it?
Consider
Didn't think so! Tongue
Hug

I'd tell her "You know that's gonna itch, right? Got Gold Bond?"

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-02-2016, 06:14 PM
To shave or not to shave...

I do or don't to suit myself. I expect others to do as they desire.

What I hate is to see ultimatums. I have been in threads where idiots ruled with BS ultimatums like: "If she don't shave that thing, I don't want it." or "If she don't shave that, I ain't goin' down there." Even... (I kid you not), "If she thinks I'm going to stick my tongue in a hairy hole, she's got another thing coming." And this from a guy with a thick full fucking beard.... hypocrisy much! When I pointed out to him the she has to stick her tongue in his hairy hole every time she kisses him, he got all butthurt and pissy. lmao

This is not just a man thing either. Some women are just as bad. Threats of no sex or no BJ's unless he manscapes down there. Seriously? WTF I don't get this idea that the human body of someone else and how they keep it is anyone's business. As long as it's clean get over yourself.

People suck or don't...
Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post
19-02-2016, 06:18 PM
Wasn't this thread just about hummus? You know what I am not even gonna ask.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
19-02-2016, 06:21 PM
(19-02-2016 06:14 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  To shave or not to shave...

What I hate is to see ultimatums. I have been in threads where idiots ruled with BS ultimatums like: "If she don't shave that thing, I don't want it." or "If she don't shave that, I ain't goin' down there." Even... (I kid you not), "If she thinks I'm going to stick my tongue in a hairy hole, she's got another thing coming." And this from a guy with a thick full fucking beard.... hypocrisy much! When I pointed out to him the she has to stick her tongue in his hairy hole every time she kisses him, he got all butthurt and pissy. lmao

This is not just a man thing either. Some women are just as bad. Threats of no sex or no BJ's unless he manscapes down there. Seriously? WTF I don't get this idea that the human body of someone else and how they keep it is anyone's business. As long as it's clean get over yourself.

People suck or don't...
Sad

I personally don't care if a guy shaves down there or not, but I do like a lil manscaping down there because it's easier access Wink And looks kinda hot and sexy.

I shave everything off my area Big Grin --which I have had some guys say they don't like because they don't think it looks womanly or some shit. I have big boobs, if you can't tell you're with a woman by looking at them, then I dunno what to tell you. I shave the whole thing because it feels a lot better for me during sex/oral sex with nothing there. So for me, it's a sensation thing. But I totally think it should be to each their own--it's your body and when u love someone, you love all of them--even the hairy parts Wink
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
19-02-2016, 06:23 PM
...oh and yeah, I like hummus Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-02-2016, 06:34 PM
(19-02-2016 06:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

People suck or don't...
Sad

I personally don't care if a guy shaves down there or not, but I do like a lil manscaping down there because it's easier access Wink And looks kinda hot and sexy.

I shave everything off my area Big Grin --which I have had some guys say they don't like because they don't think it looks womanly or some shit. I have big boobs, if you can't tell you're with a woman by looking at them, then I dunno what to tell you. I shave the whole thing because it feels a lot better for me during sex/oral sex with nothing there. So for me, it's a sensation thing. But I totally think it should be to each their own--it's your body and when u love someone, you love all of them--even the hairy parts Wink

I'm WAY too shy to describe what I look like down there, but I will say I don't shave much at all. Little touch up here and there.

.... I had that mess lasered off years ago. Best. Decision. Ever. I highly, highly, highly recommend this procedure if you can tolerate the pain.
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
19-02-2016, 06:38 PM
(19-02-2016 06:23 PM)jennybee Wrote:  ...oh and yeah, I like hummus Thumbsup

Hummus..... Drooling

I like it with celery mostly, but I eat 2 platefuls of raw veggies every day. Carrots, celery, bell peppers, grape tomatoes and snap peas are my favorite. Each one gets a little swirl through the hummus before being devoured.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
19-02-2016, 06:40 PM
(19-02-2016 06:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

People suck or don't...
Sad

Yep, I like my devil's triangle 1/2 & 1/2 (north/south). Smile I do not like to be bare at the top because I like a little womanly fuzz (I have almost no body hair anyway) but I do like the gettin' busy bits to be extra smooth and sensitive so yeah, I shave that when I'm dating. The men I've dated seem to like the best of both worlds or so I've been told. Anyhoo... Blush

I don't have a problem with requests but I have never had a man give me an ultimatum and anyone who knows me for a minute wouldn't dare. Laugh out load

For him, I like trim but not bald. Basically, if those short and curlies aren't poking up my nose I'm good. Big Grin But I would never demand anything. Just keep it clean and I will do just fine. Wink

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post