Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-02-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(19-02-2016 06:14 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  To shave or not to shave...

I do or don't to suit myself. I expect others to do as they desire.

What I hate is to see ultimatums. I have been in threads where idiots ruled with BS ultimatums like: "If she don't shave that thing, I don't want it." or "If she don't shave that, I ain't goin' down there." Even... (I kid you not), "If she thinks I'm going to stick my tongue in a hairy hole, she's got another thing coming." And this from a guy with a thick full fucking beard.... hypocrisy much! When I pointed out to him the she has to stick her tongue in his hairy hole every time she kisses him, he got all butthurt and pissy. lmao

This is not just a man thing either. Some women are just as bad. Threats of no sex or no BJ's unless he manscapes down there. Seriously? WTF I don't get this idea that the human body of someone else and how they keep it is anyone's business. As long as it's clean get over yourself.

People suck or don't...
Sad

Yeah, I can totally respect that POV. For me, I would definitely prefer a trimmed down fellow. I just find it more attractive. But if someone demanded (and I mean demanded) it of me, then he's just not the right guy for me anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
19-02-2016, 06:42 PM
(19-02-2016 06:34 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 06:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I personally don't care if a guy shaves down there or not, but I do like a lil manscaping down there because it's easier access Wink And looks kinda hot and sexy.

I shave everything off my area Big Grin --which I have had some guys say they don't like because they don't think it looks womanly or some shit. I have big boobs, if you can't tell you're with a woman by looking at them, then I dunno what to tell you. I shave the whole thing because it feels a lot better for me during sex/oral sex with nothing there. So for me, it's a sensation thing. But I totally think it should be to each their own--it's your body and when u love someone, you love all of them--even the hairy parts Wink

I'm WAY too shy to describe what I look like down there, but I will say I don't shave much at all. Little touch up here and there.

.... I had that mess lasered off years ago. Best. Decision. Ever. I highly, highly, highly recommend this procedure if you can tolerate the pain.

Shocking Really, it doesn't grow back? Blink

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
19-02-2016, 06:45 PM
(19-02-2016 06:42 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 06:34 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm WAY too shy to describe what I look like down there, but I will say I don't shave much at all. Little touch up here and there.

.... I had that mess lasered off years ago. Best. Decision. Ever. I highly, highly, highly recommend this procedure if you can tolerate the pain.

Shocking Really, it doesn't grow back? Blink

Nope!

It's gone for good. I love it. I would never go back. If nothing else, get your legs done. It's worth it!
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
19-02-2016, 06:54 PM
(19-02-2016 06:45 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 06:42 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Shocking Really, it doesn't grow back? Blink

Nope!

It's gone for good. I love it. I would never go back. If nothing else, get your legs done. It's worth it!

That would take all of 2 minutes.

Seriously, I have almost no body hair. I've got maybe 20 blonde hairs on each leg, only on my shins and I shave them 2 times a year just because they sparkle in the sunlight. Maybe 3 or 4 times for the pits.

My friends in HS, hated me with a passion. Also, haven't tweezed an eyebrow hair since I was 15 and then only 3 and they weren't necessary. I asked the beautician if I needed to wax my brows, I never had and kind of wanted to try it, she said, "I'd be stealing your money." Laugh out load

I have a shit ton of hair on my head but nowhere else. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
19-02-2016, 07:00 PM
(19-02-2016 06:54 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 06:45 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Nope!

That would take all of 2 minutes.

Seriously, I have almost no body hair. I've got maybe 20 blonde hairs on each leg, only on my shins and I shave them 2 times a year just because they sparkle in the sunlight. Maybe 3 or 4 times for the pits.

My friends in HS, hated me with a passion. Also, haven't tweezed an eyebrow hair since I was 15 and then only 3 and they weren't necessary. I asked the beautician if I needed to wax my brows, I never had and kind of wanted to try it, she said, "I'd be stealing your money." Laugh out load

Sadcryface Are you calling me a hairy ape?!

(Just kidding!) Laser hair removal was.... let's just say, "in my best interest." Tongue
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
19-02-2016, 07:02 PM
(19-02-2016 07:00 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 06:54 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  That would take all of 2 minutes.

(Just kidding!) Laser hair removal was.... let's just say, "in my best interest." Tongue

Yeah, it would be in my best interest too - I am le sasquatch. Hobo But I just shave everything. Yes

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
19-02-2016, 07:08 PM
(19-02-2016 06:34 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 06:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I personally don't care if a guy shaves down there or not, but I do like a lil manscaping down there because it's easier access Wink And looks kinda hot and sexy.

I shave everything off my area Big Grin --which I have had some guys say they don't like because they don't think it looks womanly or some shit. I have big boobs, if you can't tell you're with a woman by looking at them, then I dunno what to tell you. I shave the whole thing because it feels a lot better for me during sex/oral sex with nothing there. So for me, it's a sensation thing. But I totally think it should be to each their own--it's your body and when u love someone, you love all of them--even the hairy parts Wink

I'm WAY too shy to describe what I look like down there, but I will say I don't shave much at all. Little touch up here and there.

I see nothing, I was not here, I did not even get up this morning.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-02-2016, 07:10 PM
(19-02-2016 07:00 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 06:54 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  That would take all of 2 minutes.

You mean you're not? Shocking (Are you a lizard woman? Blink )

I thought we all were hairy apes! Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
19-02-2016, 07:12 PM
(19-02-2016 07:10 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 07:00 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Sadcryface Are you calling me a hairy ape?!

You mean you're not? Shocking (Are you a lizard woman? Blink )

I thought we all were hairy apes! Hobo

Yeah, until you get a few ingrown hairs where you shouldn't be getting ingrown hairs.

THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING!
19-02-2016, 07:19 PM
(19-02-2016 07:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 06:34 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm WAY too shy to describe what I look like down there, but I will say I don't shave much at all. Little touch up here and there.

I see nothing, I was not here, I did not even get up this morning.

No, G-rly! You were here! Don't pull this Sergeant Schultz crap on me. (I loved that show.) You were here, and you know full and well what we're talking about!