Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-02-2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(20-02-2016 05:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 10:40 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Thank you, Girly. I feel sick to my stomach now.

I've never understood why women shave. I'd never shave if I was a lady. I only shave now and then as a guy 'cos it gets in my mouth and irritates me.

Because we don't live in the 50's that's why.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
20-02-2016, 01:03 PM
(20-02-2016 07:35 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 05:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  I've never understood why women shave. I'd never shave if I was a lady. I only shave now and then as a guy 'cos it gets in my mouth and irritates me.

I like the way it looks and feels not having hair various places. Down below for me it's a sensation thing. Legs and pits because I like the way it looks and feels having everything smooth and without hair. But I also think it's to each their own. If a woman doesn't want to wax or shave etc then more power to them.

If you put all that time and work into it, I for one appreciate your effort. Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-02-2016, 11:23 PM
(20-02-2016 01:03 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 07:35 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I like the way it looks and feels not having hair various places. Down below for me it's a sensation thing. Legs and pits because I like the way it looks and feels having everything smooth and without hair. But I also think it's to each their own. If a woman doesn't want to wax or shave etc then more power to them.

If you put all that time and work into it, I for one appreciate your effort. Thumbsup

Good answer, Evolution.

Gentlemen take note: Evolution clearly would like to get laid. If I'm looking for a partner, I'll first look to someone who can appreciate the effort that I've.... uh... put into that.
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
20-02-2016, 11:49 PM
(20-02-2016 11:23 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 01:03 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If you put all that time and work into it, I for one appreciate your effort. Thumbsup

Good answer, Evolution.

Gentlemen take note: Evolution clearly would like to get laid. If I'm looking for a partner, I'll first look to someone who can appreciate the effort that I've.... uh... put into that.

Bitches be cray cray.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-02-2016, 11:54 PM
(20-02-2016 11:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 11:23 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Good answer, Evolution.

Bitches be cray cray.

You should know.(^_^)
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
21-02-2016, 07:11 AM
(20-02-2016 11:23 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Evolution clearly would like to get laid.

True, but it will never replace "survival of the fittest" as a catch phrase...

Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
21-02-2016, 04:27 PM
Sorry to keep the hair theme going but finally took the time to cut my hair. It was getting way too log, was past my eyes but now that I took the time and stopped being lazy it feels so much better.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
21-02-2016, 04:46 PM
(21-02-2016 04:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Sorry to keep the hair theme going but finally took the time to cut my hair. It was getting way too log, was past my eyes but now that I took the time and stopped being lazy it feels so much better.

Bloody straight-hair. Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-02-2016, 04:48 PM
(21-02-2016 04:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 04:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Sorry to keep the hair theme going but finally took the time to cut my hair. It was getting way too log, was past my eyes but now that I took the time and stopped being lazy it feels so much better.

Bloody straight-hair. Dodgy

oh no, my hair is curly lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
21-02-2016, 04:55 PM
(21-02-2016 04:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 04:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Bloody straight-hair. Dodgy

oh no, my hair is curly lol

Bloody gravity-obeying-hair. Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post