Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-02-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(22-02-2016 09:00 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 07:17 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Still coming down off my shopping high from yesterday. I found everything for buy-one-get-one-free, buy-one-get-two-free, and 40% off. I still need shoes, so I'll venture out this afternoon for a little shoe shopping, too.

Women crack me up with shoes. I have a pair of sneakers, a pair of hiking boots, a pair of steel toed safety shoes and a pair of wing tips. Done. Tongue

Hm. Hiking boots, flip-flops, ancient and possibly dangerous (in a toxic waste sort of way) pair of slippers, two pairs of running shoes... Um yup. That's it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-02-2016, 01:24 AM
(22-02-2016 10:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 05:51 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Wait. . . what are you doing out of the ranting thread?

WHO ARE YOU!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE REAL MOMS?

I snuck out while earmuffs was busy looking for honey chicken and vanilla cock.

(^_^)
23-02-2016, 11:14 AM
I'm so happy today.

I'm grateful for all the little things in life that add up, into huge and wonderful things.

And another epiphany...I'm rocking this shit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-02-2016, 01:26 PM
(23-02-2016 11:14 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And another epiphany...I'm rocking this shit.

"Murder is easy if you don't touch things and use a far-off incinerator..."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
23-02-2016, 01:30 PM
(23-02-2016 11:14 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm so happy today.

I'm grateful for all the little things in life that add up, into huge and wonderful things.

And another epiphany...I'm rocking this shit.

Geez, Moms, I'm starting to think you might be bipolar. Consider Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
23-02-2016, 02:59 PM
(23-02-2016 12:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 09:00 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Women crack me up with shoes. I have a pair of sneakers, a pair of hiking boots, a pair of steel toed safety shoes and a pair of wing tips. Done. Tongue

Hm. Hiking boots, flip-flops, ancient and possibly dangerous (in a toxic waste sort of way) pair of slippers, two pairs of running shoes... Um yup. That's it.

I'm looking at my wife's shoe rack(s). A lot of them she doesn't even wear, anymore. A small thing to make me smile would be to purge a few, but I wouldn't do that without asking first.
23-02-2016, 03:04 PM
(23-02-2016 12:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 09:00 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Women crack me up with shoes. I have a pair of sneakers, a pair of hiking boots, a pair of steel toed safety shoes and a pair of wing tips. Done. Tongue

I have one pair of sneakers. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-02-2016, 03:20 PM
(23-02-2016 03:04 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-02-2016 12:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hm. Hiking boots, flip-flops, ancient and possibly dangerous (in a toxic waste sort of way) pair of slippers, two pairs of running shoes... Um yup. That's it.

I have boots in black and in brown, sneakers for everyday and for yardwork/fishing. I have dress shoes; a summer pair, a winter pair and two pairs of slacks shoes. Then two pairs of sandals and two pairs of slippers. So basically 2 pairs for each kind/type of footwear.

Some years ago I was a shoeaholic with 52 pairs of shoes and boots. I forced myself to get rid of them and keep it to something more realistic.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
23-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Well I survived the drive up to Fort Worth. Barely. Hobo Tongue

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
23-02-2016, 05:55 PM
(23-02-2016 03:04 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-02-2016 12:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hm. Hiking boots, flip-flops, ancient and possibly dangerous (in a toxic waste sort of way) pair of slippers, two pairs of running shoes... Um yup. That's it.

I've been there, too. And the newest shoes are the sneakers, which are at least 2 years old. It's not that I can't afford more, I have what I need.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post