Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-02-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(24-02-2016 11:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-02-2016 10:53 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I'm not all that impressed by this. That board is about 3 feet wide and 10 feet long. Even a spastic old man like me couldn't fall off of it. :cup:

Remember how that sidewalk was 3' wide and 10' long and you fell and couldn't get up?

Well, fuck, I was underneath. :P
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2016, 03:10 PM
(25-02-2016 02:43 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(24-02-2016 11:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Remember how that sidewalk was 3' wide and 10' long and you fell and couldn't get up?

Well, fuck, I was underneath. Tongue

That's what she said! Tongue

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
25-02-2016, 06:11 PM
Got Ziggy this morning. He spent a couple hours with me at work. After watching what a bookkeeping job is like he fell asleep in my lap. Later he tried to eat his carrier and managed to drag it a couple of feet. He is a feisty little thing who follows me all around the house. The other dogs are less than impressed so we will be watching them closely. Currently, Ziggy is passed out in my lap. Been a big day for a little guy. More pictures soon.

[img][Image: ziggy%202_zps4ujailzu.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Ziggy3_zpsq3ba8kwd.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Ziggy%201_zpszieskcff.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Ziggy%204_zps8e5bloy3.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 12 users Like Anjele's post
25-02-2016, 06:20 PM
(25-02-2016 06:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got Ziggy this morning. He spent a couple hours with me at work. After watching what a bookkeeping job is like he fell asleep in my lap. Later he tried to eat his carrier and managed to drag it a couple of feet. He is a feisty little thing who follows me all around the house. The other dogs are less than impressed so we will be watching them closely. Currently, Ziggy is passed out in my lap. Been a big day for a little guy. More pictures soon.

[Image: TWOGK_elsie_happy_reaction_face.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
25-02-2016, 06:27 PM

(25-02-2016 06:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got Ziggy this morning. He spent a couple hours with me at work. After watching what a bookkeeping job is like he fell asleep in my lap. Later he tried to eat his carrier and managed to drag it a couple of feet. He is a feisty little thing who follows me all around the house. The other dogs are less than impressed so we will be watching them closely. Currently, Ziggy is passed out in my lap. Been a big day for a little guy. More pictures soon.

So happy that your puppy is now home with you!
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
25-02-2016, 07:19 PM

Too cute!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
25-02-2016, 07:59 PM
Oooh Anj, he's totally a ziggy. Too adorable.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-02-2016, 08:43 PM
My son told me today that at lunch, one of his friends said he thought the bible was crap. He said he felt great that he isn't the only one. I asked him what he said and he said he didn't do anything but others at the table were horrified. I told him that he should reach out to him so he also doesn't think he is alone.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 7 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
25-02-2016, 08:50 PM
Baby hobbit -insists- on using her special big girl fork to eat all her food now. lol. My big girl. I'm so proud.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
25-02-2016, 08:57 PM
(25-02-2016 08:43 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  My son told me today that at lunch, one of his friends said he thought the bible was crap. He said he felt great that he isn't the only one. I asked him what he said and he said he didn't do anything but others at the table were horrified. I told him that he should reach out to him so he also doesn't think he is alone.

Cool! I hope it works out. He's 10, I think?