Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-02-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(25-02-2016 06:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got Ziggy this morning. He spent a couple hours with me at work. After watching what a bookkeeping job is like he fell asleep in my lap. Later he tried to eat his carrier and managed to drag it a couple of feet. He is a feisty little thing who follows me all around the house. The other dogs are less than impressed so we will be watching them closely. Currently, Ziggy is passed out in my lap. Been a big day for a little guy. More pictures soon.

[img][Image: ziggy%202_zps4ujailzu.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Ziggy3_zpsq3ba8kwd.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Ziggy%201_zpszieskcff.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Ziggy%204_zps8e5bloy3.jpg][/img]

So pretty. Love that stinky puppy breath.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
25-02-2016, 09:27 PM
Yeah, he's pretty cool. My son and his family and my daughter and her family came over this evening to welcome him. He gave everyone puppy kisses and played and romped and wore his little self out.

Lady growled at him twice today but has taken to just walking away from him. Karma finally quit hiding behind the recliner. He wants to play them so bad. But we know to take it easy and let them get to know each other.

The cat...came nose to nose with him a couple times. Blue is disinterested in Ziggy...but he is disinterested in everything except when he can see the bottom of his bowl and when it's treat time.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-02-2016, 09:28 PM
(25-02-2016 08:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 08:43 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  My son told me today that at lunch, one of his friends said he thought the bible was crap. He said he felt great that he isn't the only one. I asked him what he said and he said he didn't do anything but others at the table were horrified. I told him that he should reach out to him so he also doesn't think he is alone.

Cool! I hope it works out. He's 10, I think?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
25-02-2016, 09:29 PM
(25-02-2016 06:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got Ziggy this morning. He spent a couple hours with me at work. After watching what a bookkeeping job is like he fell asleep in my lap. Later he tried to eat his carrier and managed to drag it a couple of feet. He is a feisty little thing who follows me all around the house. The other dogs are less than impressed so we will be watching them closely. Currently, Ziggy is passed out in my lap. Been a big day for a little guy. More pictures soon.

Looks tasty. Is that the Easter feast?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
25-02-2016, 09:39 PM
(25-02-2016 09:29 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

Looks tasty. Is that the Easter feast?

He's pretty small. To call him a feast is a bit of a stretch. He is barely enough for an appetizer.

Consider

Ohmy

Shocking
Stay away from my new puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
25-02-2016, 09:40 PM
(25-02-2016 09:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 09:29 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Looks tasty. Is that the Easter feast?

He's pretty small. To call him a feast is a bit of a stretch. He is barely enough for an appetizer.

Consider

Ohmy

Shocking
Stay away from my new puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil_monster

- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
25-02-2016, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2016 09:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
No idea why. Don't really give a shit why.

Looking for a lover who won't blow my cover.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-02-2016, 10:04 PM
(25-02-2016 08:43 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  My son told me today that at lunch, one of his friends said he thought the bible was crap. He said he felt great that he isn't the only one. I asked him what he said and he said he didn't do anything but others at the table were horrified. I told him that he should reach out to him so he also doesn't think he is alone.

That's an excellent suggestion. Even if he doesn't say anything more than, "hey, what you said yesterday about the bible... that's cool, not everyone sees the bible as important or real."

Support for different ideas is more important in school as peer pressure is a bitch. Good on him for talking to you about it. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
25-02-2016, 10:58 PM
(25-02-2016 09:28 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 08:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Cool! I hope it works out. He's 10, I think?

Shit, I wish I was 55 years younger, and you were my dad! Good for you, raising such a son/children.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
25-02-2016, 11:32 PM
My teeny little daffodils are blooming. Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post