Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-03-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(08-03-2016 09:33 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 09:29 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  With Ryan Reynolds there is never a doubt. *whistles*

If we don't mention Green Lantern sure.

The big difference is Ryan was given heavy creative control on Deadpool GL and Wolverine Origins he was told to keep his mouth shut.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2016, 05:46 PM

I legitimately squealed at the moment of impact. You will too.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
08-03-2016, 08:14 PM
(08-03-2016 05:46 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

That guy is a fucking idiot to give someone a free shot at his junk.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
08-03-2016, 08:21 PM
(08-03-2016 08:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 05:46 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

That guy is a fucking idiot to give someone a free shot at his junk.

It's Steve-O. Idiocy is expected. My son and his friends used to love to watch Jackass. One rainy day at the beach we spent hours watching a marathon. That whole crew has no sense at all.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-03-2016, 09:46 PM
(08-03-2016 05:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 09:33 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  If we don't mention Green Lantern sure.

The big difference is Ryan was given heavy creative control on Deadpool GL and Wolverine Origins he was told to keep his mouth shut.

Yeah I heard he is a MASSIVE deadpool fan so im not surprised he got some control.
08-03-2016, 10:09 PM
Not sure if I told this story .. I saw her today, it reminded me.

So one of our LA condo neighbors is a really classy dame. Perfect hair, .... always, not fakey, just always "perfect", (does it herself, very simple) dressed in very tasteful jackets, ironed black slacks and whatever. Worked for Calvin Klein New York, then in philanthropy in LA. Looks about 70- 75. She was fussing over this hand cart ... had been to the grocery store. "You know, my daughter says she's embarrassed to be seen with me with this cart, what do you two think ?" I said "Looks fine to me, why not tell her to mind her own business". She says "You know what, ... you're right, I'm gonna tell her to fuck off". Then she says "Oh, I suppose I shouldn't talk that way. I went to Harvard Divinity School." (!!) The rest is history. Our best friend in the building. Smile

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-03-2016, 10:40 PM
I think I have the puppy figured out...he is a Jack Russell terrier in a Cavalier suit.

He is wild and crazy!!!!! So different from laid back Chopper and timid, mellow Karma.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-03-2016, 11:14 PM
(08-03-2016 10:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I have the puppy figured out...he is a Jack Russell terrier in a Cavalier suit.

He is wild and crazy!!!!! So different from laid back Chopper and timid, mellow Karma.

That's pretty funny! We have a "Chihuahua" that has a father who was allegedly a Jack Russel, and a mother who was Maltese and Chihuahua. It looks like any chihuahua I have ever seen (short hair, weepy eyes, cringes and pees when you try to pet it, the whole nine yards). It cries piteously when trying to jump up on the couch, and takes many tries to get on, yet whenever we come back from going out, there she is, asleep on the couch. Consider
08-03-2016, 11:23 PM
(08-03-2016 11:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 10:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I have the puppy figured out...he is a Jack Russell terrier in a Cavalier suit.

That's pretty funny! We have a "Chihuahua" that has a father who was allegedly a Jack Russel, and a mother who was Maltese and Chihuahua. It looks like any chihuahua I have ever seen (short hair, weepy eyes, cringes and pees when you try to pet it, the whole nine yards). It cries piteously when trying to jump up on the couch, and takes many tries to get on, yet whenever we come back from going out, there she is, asleep on the couch. Consider

One of the good things about him is that he is making good use of all the toys the other dogs don't play with. There is a bin in the living room filled with toys. My husband said Ziggy had almost all of them out when he got home from work today. Husband picked them up so he could vacuum but by the time I got home the living room rug was scattered with toys. I put most of them back in the bin and then watched while Ziggy dragged them all out again.

He is wide open till about 7 pm then is dead to the world.

09-03-2016, 12:28 AM
The pharmacist on my unit is dreeeeeaaaammmy. And he went out of his way to talk to me tonight. Girl_nails Yes, I realize I sound like a 14 year old girl. Don't care.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post