Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-03-2016, 07:39 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(18-03-2016 07:30 PM)carol Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 07:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You should hear him bark. He's fierce I tell ya, fierce. Tongue

I really love the descriptions-Heart thanks for keeping us up to date... picky about food or will eat anything? I like the little pile of toys, Ziggy looks so proud of the pile!

He gets Blue Buffalo just like the big dogs. For now all are on puppy chow as it's easier that way and the vet said it's okay. He scampers outside whenever we let the other dogs out...housebreaking isn't perfected but it's getting better.

There is a bin of toys in the living room. He digs some out, then some more. We put them back and he gets them out again. He gets one, plays a while then goes back for another one. He is starting to chase and almost fetch small tennis balls.

He is a lot feistier than Chopper was but still likes to snuggle...by 7 pm or so, he is done for the day. He's fun...Karma and Lady don't agree, yet.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-03-2016, 07:40 PM
(18-03-2016 07:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 04:16 PM)carol Wrote:  Getting cuter all the time- what a face- what a scampBig Grin

You should hear him bark. He's fierce I tell ya, fierce. Tongue

Mhm, everytime he barks there is a tremble in the dog force.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
18-03-2016, 07:42 PM
(18-03-2016 07:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 07:30 PM)carol Wrote:  I really love the descriptions-Heart thanks for keeping us up to date... picky about food or will eat anything? I like the little pile of toys, Ziggy looks so proud of the pile!

He gets Blue Buffalo just like the big dogs. For now all are on puppy chow as it's easier that way and the vet said it's okay. He scampers outside whenever we let the other dogs out...housebreaking isn't perfected but it's getting better.

There is a bin of toys in the living room. He digs some out, then some more. We put them back and he gets them out again. He gets one, plays a while then goes back for another one. He is starting to chase and almost fetch small tennis balls.

He is a lot feistier than Chopper was but still likes to snuggle...by 7 pm or so, he is done for the day. He's fun...Karma and Lady don't agree, yet.

They will come around to love him...dogs are so generous and loving...I love feisty dogs, they keep you laughing Big Grin Puppies do such cute things!
18-03-2016, 08:06 PM
(18-03-2016 03:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 08:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  I'm going golfing today and it's still winter! Shocking

I've never played golf in Massachusetts this early in the season,
although a few years ago 2 of my brothers, my brother-in-law, and I
teed off on the first hole in the winter and finished the last hole in the spring. Yes

N.B. It will be 60°F.

This is unnatural. An abomination. Yes

So's my short game. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
18-03-2016, 10:06 PM
(18-03-2016 07:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 07:30 PM)carol Wrote:  I really love the descriptions-Heart thanks for keeping us up to date... picky about food or will eat anything? I like the little pile of toys, Ziggy looks so proud of the pile!

Do his front paws bounce off the floor when he barks? That always has amused me with our dogs. They are getting older, now, and are not not quite so active, like that.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
20-03-2016, 03:19 PM
I want one of these, a white silkie chicken. I'm going to dye it pink. My dad is about to purchase several for the farm. He is well aware how badly I want one. And of my plans to dye it pink. Laugh out load

[Image: 96df7620a278e70065a3f1d1046f59fa.jpg]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
20-03-2016, 08:27 PM
Big Grin

Just a few minutes ago...

I told my 10 yr old son that it's the end of March break and to go to bed cause he has to go to school tomorrow.

But then I said "but don't worry it's going to be a short week because you have Friday off."

He asked why?

He had forgotten that "good Friday" was coming up (which is funny in itself cause he goes to a Catholic school)

And I said... "cause we Killed a Guy Once..."

And he said "Sweet... I love the human race"

I think I have raised a smart-ass...

SmartassLaugh out load

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 7 users Like unsapien's post
21-03-2016, 08:04 PM
I drank almost a bottle of wine.

I said to husband..."you know what this means"

He replied "blowjobs?"

Yeah........

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-03-2016, 08:26 PM
(21-03-2016 08:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I drank almost a bottle of wine.

I said to husband..."you know what this means"

He replied "blowjobs?"

Yeah........

Moms, I'm presently operating on 2 oz (60 mL) of whiskey. I'm probably as drunk as you are, and I'd totally .... nevermind.

Enjoy your evening! Thumbsup
21-03-2016, 09:34 PM
Strange but interesting. Apparently I now live in the Korean Republic.

US States Renamed For Countries With Similar GDPs

[Image: GDP_Map_o1.jpg?1311177295]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post