Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-04-2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
When I'm elected pope, here's where you should buy my get-ups.
http://www.gammarelli.com/ing/default.aspx?lingua=EN
(At least the socks and beanies).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-04-2016, 01:12 PM
I am fighting a cold. (Hard in my condition. Therefore, this has made me smile)

[Image: 10006584?id=ZzUaw0&fmt=jpg&a...mp;hei=548]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-04-2016, 01:14 PM
I guess if I have to ask for the price, I can't afford it...those birettas look so silly!
28-04-2016, 01:17 PM
(28-04-2016 01:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I guess if I have to ask for the price, I can't afford it...those birettas look so silly!

The socks aren't too bad. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-04-2016, 03:40 PM
(28-04-2016 01:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 01:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I guess if I have to ask for the price, I can't afford it...those birettas look so silly!

The socks aren't too bad. Dodgy

Socks is socks. I can't tell what is special. My wife has a pair similar to that eye-searing purple.
28-04-2016, 05:17 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/brillian...g-naughty/

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

28-04-2016, 09:09 PM
Today at Costco there were four nuns waiting in line next to me. They were buying a small stockpile of the cheapest, most boring looking food items, probably because they were tasked with buying groceries for a bunch of nuns on a tight budget.

I felt bad for them and offered to buy them sundaes at the little Costco food court. To my half surprise, they accepted the offer.

So... Today I had ice cream with four nuns while pretending to be a devout Catholic myself. I think I roleplayed the part pretty well, genuinely enjoyed the conversation, and probably pissed off God and made him jealous by treating his wives to ice cream.

Good times... Why do I enjoy games like this?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post
28-04-2016, 09:30 PM
(28-04-2016 09:09 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Today at Costco there were four nuns waiting in line next to me. They were buying a small stockpile of the cheapest, most boring looking food items, probably because they were tasked with buying groceries for a bunch of nuns on a tight budget.

I felt bad for them and offered to buy them sundaes at the little Costco food court. To my half surprise, they accepted the offer.

So... Today I had ice cream with four nuns while pretending to be a devout Catholic myself. I think I roleplayed the part pretty well, genuinely enjoyed the conversation, and probably pissed off God and made him jealous by treating his wives to ice cream.

You're kind of sweet. Hug

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
28-04-2016, 09:35 PM
(28-04-2016 09:09 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Today at Costco there were four nuns waiting in line next to me. They were buying a small stockpile of the cheapest, most boring looking food items, probably because they were tasked with buying groceries for a bunch of nuns on a tight budget.

because they are the best. Seize the moment! Smile
28-04-2016, 09:39 PM
I was at the sink early at sunup, and knew I had to clean and load the hummingbird feeder just out side the window. I'd made the nectar, and looked out and saw no sign of the two babies that like hang out back there. The front feeders are a battle zone sometimes.
I figure all is clear and dash out and grab the feeder. I get back to the sink and one of these juveniles is in my face through the glass, hovering here and there, looking for that feeder. DOH!
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post