Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-06-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(18-06-2016 07:11 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: 1279947_f520jpg]

Laugh out load Fuckin' Chawas are a tool of the Devil! We have one that my wife got when I was on travel out of town for many months. That thing will not let me pet her without trying to bite me. Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2016, 07:56 PM
(18-06-2016 07:50 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(18-06-2016 07:11 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: 1279947_f520jpg]

Laugh out load Fuckin' Chawas are a tool of the Devil! We have one that my wife got when I was on travel out of town for many months. That thing will not let me pet her without trying to bite me. Dodgy

I don't like small dogs. It's like a cat that can't whoop anything's ass. Tongue

Medium/big dogs, or go home! Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
20-06-2016, 06:01 AM
(18-06-2016 07:56 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(18-06-2016 07:50 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Laugh out load Fuckin' Chawas are a tool of the Devil! We have one that my wife got when I was on travel out of town for many months. That thing will not let me pet her without trying to bite me. Dodgy

I don't like small dogs. It's like a cat that can't whoop anything's ass. Tongue

Medium/big dogs, or go home! Laugh out load

I have a small dog. She is not tiny, but weighs in less than 30 pounds. She has the best personality. She is good with big dogs and small ones. Although, she is so used to playing with big ones that she tends to run the small ones over.
20-06-2016, 07:13 AM
We had big dogs for years and then rescued the first Jack Russell. It has been small dogs for 15 years now. We like the portability.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
20-06-2016, 09:15 AM
The guy at my local coffee shop always says "Here you go, M'lady" with a little bow when he's handing me my latte. I think he thinks he's a knight or something. He's a total weirdo but totally entertaining Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-06-2016, 09:25 AM
I like the small dogs that behave like big dogs. The little ones can be nasty.
20-06-2016, 07:34 PM
I need a real camera. We haz a beeby bun-bun in the yard. it is sooooo cuuute!
20-06-2016, 07:47 PM
This makes me smile. I've had this pic from the net for years. I love it. I use it for my desktop an for my avatar and for my FB cover photo off and on every few months. I just think this little frog pic is wonderful. Smile

[Image: CHkILLh.jpg]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post
21-06-2016, 06:29 AM
I was at Dairy Queen with my oldest two sons on Father's Day and my oldest asked, "dad, does the bible say we existed with dinosaurs?" I was a bit surprised so I asked him what he thought. My middle one (who is 6) chimed in, "no way, dinosaurs were here millions of years ago and people weren't around back then."

My oldest then said, "well the bible doesn't mention them I think." I replied he was correct that no, it didn't.

My oldest then said that he didn't think the Genesis story made sense so I pulled out my phone and went to biblegateway (I friggin love that site) and proceeded to read genesis 1. Without missing a beat, my oldest said, "wait, how can there be plants with no sun?"

The conversation went on and they made so many points without me saying anything that I was grinning inside. What a great Father's Day present.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 7 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
21-06-2016, 05:40 PM
[Image: bella_1.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 9 users Like GirlyMan's post