Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-07-2016, 02:13 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(06-07-2016 02:00 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Kroger near us introduced ClickList. You can build an order of groceries online, set a time to pick them up then drive there and pick them up and pay for them without even having to go into the store.

I love that idea.

In California we had a thing called web van that delivered to your home. Good stuff, excellent prices and cheap delivery.

No impulse buys. It was awesome.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2016, 02:15 AM
(06-07-2016 02:13 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 02:00 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Kroger near us introduced ClickList. You can build an order of groceries online, set a time to pick them up then drive there and pick them up and pay for them without even having to go into the store.

I love that idea.

In California we had a thing called web van that delivered to your home. Good stuff, excellent prices and cheap delivery.

We don't have anything like that or Instacart here yet so we take what we get. At least we have GrubHub so I can get IHOP pancakes delivered to my door.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-07-2016, 02:17 AM
(06-07-2016 02:15 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 02:13 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I love that idea.

We don't have anything like that or Instacart here yet so we take what we get. At least we have GrubHub so I can get IHOP pancakes delivered to my door.

Not here either. The Safeway delivery never caught on here.

Never heard of grub hub.

But...I would pay money to not have to set foot in Costco.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-07-2016, 02:22 AM
(06-07-2016 02:17 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 02:15 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  We don't have anything like that or Instacart here yet so we take what we get. At least we have GrubHub so I can get IHOP pancakes delivered to my door.

Not here either. The Safeway delivery never caught on here.

Never heard of grub hub.

Grubhub is a must have, it's a delivery service that hires everyday people like Uber to pick up and deliver you food from restaurants in the area. I could have Applebees dinner delivered or some yummy BBQ or Chinese. Like ordering a pizza but much more choices.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-07-2016, 02:34 AM
(06-07-2016 02:22 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 02:17 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Not here either. The Safeway delivery never caught on here.

Never heard of grub hub.

Grubhub is a must have, it's a delivery service that hires everyday people like Uber to pick up and deliver you food from restaurants in the area. I could have Applebees dinner delivered or some yummy BBQ or Chinese. Like ordering a pizza but much more choices.

That's kinda cool. Now if only I could find a bar that delivered. I'm waiting for a margarita truck to come rolling down the street. That way I can run outside like a little kid looking for ice cream.

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-07-2016, 05:10 AM

They just started that here too. I may try it out next weekend. Your first three orders don't have the service fee but $4.95 is worth it if I don't have to go into the store.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-07-2016, 05:14 AM
(06-07-2016 05:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

They just started that here too. I may try it out next weekend. Your first three orders don't have the service fee but $4.95 is worth it if I don't have to go into the store.

Very much

06-07-2016, 08:58 AM
Rambo, my red panda plushie. ^.^

☆☆☆
06-07-2016, 09:49 AM
I have day off tomorrow and I'm returning to Poland with nice cash.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
06-07-2016, 10:29 AM
This guy!

[Image: 20160706_121748_zpsgaike7um.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post