Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-07-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(06-07-2016 06:49 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  My wife started watching this movie called Honey, and I made some sarcastic comments since it's a dance movie. Then I saw Jessica Alba in it. Holy moly.

Looks like I need to go watch a certain movie. Jessica Alba is one of my favorites. That is, as long as it's not a remake of "Honey Boo Boo". I've seen the ads for that. Rainbow Vomit
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2016, 07:46 PM
(06-07-2016 07:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 06:49 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  My wife started watching this movie called Honey, and I made some sarcastic comments since it's a dance movie. Then I saw Jessica Alba in it. Holy moly.

Looks like I need to go watch a certain movie. Jessica Alba is one of my favorites. That is, as long as it's not a remake of "Honey Boo Boo". I've seen the ads for that. Rainbow Vomit

Why, in god's name, would anyone think remaking Honey Boo Boo is a good idea...good lord god...I have just lost any faith in humanity I had left. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-07-2016, 07:48 PM
(06-07-2016 07:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

I wouldn't watch the movie... just google image.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
06-07-2016, 08:00 PM
(06-07-2016 07:48 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 07:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Looks like I need to go watch a certain movie. Jessica Alba is one of my favorites. That is, as long as it's not a remake of "Honey Boo Boo". I've seen the ads for that. Rainbow Vomit

I wouldn't watch the movie... just google image.

Point taken. Scurries off to Google Images...
06-07-2016, 08:04 PM
(06-07-2016 07:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 07:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Looks like I need to go watch a certain movie. Jessica Alba is one of my favorites. That is, as long as it's not a remake of "Honey Boo Boo". I've seen the ads for that. Rainbow Vomit

Why, in god's name, would anyone think remaking Honey Boo Boo is a good idea...good lord god...I have just lost any faith in humanity I had left. Weeping

I have no idea if that would happen. I have only anecdotal evidence of some things that have transpired on the show, from family. The ads were entirely enough to put me off...but that's the case for about 99.99999% of television. When I can bring myself to watch MythBusters, I have to bite my tongue over the bad application of science and technology (and lack of safety protocols- it's amazing those people aren't blind, deaf or crippled).
07-07-2016, 08:38 PM
Led Zeppelin got stuck in my head so I listened to some of their songs. It reminded me of when I was younger. ^^ I kind of miss those days sometimes.

☆☆☆
07-07-2016, 08:54 PM
(07-07-2016 08:38 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Led Zeppelin got stuck in my head so I listened to some of their songs. It reminded me of when I was younger. ^^ I kind of miss those days sometimes.

You're not allowed to say that kind of stuff until you're actually old! All you're doing is making the older people feel ancient. Shame shame. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
07-07-2016, 09:02 PM
(07-07-2016 08:54 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 08:38 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Led Zeppelin got stuck in my head so I listened to some of their songs. It reminded me of when I was younger. ^^ I kind of miss those days sometimes.

You're not allowed to say that kind of stuff until you're actually old! All you're doing is making the older people feel ancient. Shame shame. Big Grin

I couldn't respond to what he said because I was sobbing too hard...too many tears blurring my eyes...I couldn't even seen the screen.

Whimper...I am old enough I could have seen them had they ever been bored enough to come to BuFu, Iowa back in the day.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-07-2016, 08:10 PM
Today we found a new fish species for us, a Moustache jawfish, Opistognathus lunchurus. This make 419 fish species in the Tropical Western Atlantic we’ve photographed!

[attachment=3475]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
08-07-2016, 08:20 PM
(08-07-2016 08:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Today we found a new fish species for us, a Moustache jawfish, Opistognathus lunchurus. This make 419 fish species in the Tropical Western Atlantic we’ve photographed!

Cool! Looks like (s)he's saying, "Watchoo lookin' at?!"