18-10-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Watching people making asses of themselves in public... Tongue

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2012, 09:06 PM
I had asked for tomorrow off for a physical, a midterm, and some work on my car. I don't have any paid time off yet but my boss came to me this afternoon (after taking me to lunch) and told me to pay myself for tomorrow anyway...her gift to me for doing such a good job. Big Grin

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Frogs always put a smile on my face, ribbit.
[+] 1 user Likes depat's post
19-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Went into the rat barn to check on all the critters. One of the mother rats had just given birth (still had a couple in her to pop out in fact), and when I opened up her bin, she gave me one of her babies.

Rats will offer one of their babies to other rats as a sign of affection (I know it's humanizing, but you get the idea). Having a creature trust you with it's five minute old offspring is a pretty good feeling. I put my hand in to give her a pet, and right away she licked my finger then pulled a baby from underneath her and gently put it in my palm. I took it, then, offered it back so she tucked it back underneath her to keep it warm.

Awesomeness.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
19-10-2012, 01:10 PM
(19-10-2012 01:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Went into the rat barn to check on all the critters. One of the mother rats had just given birth (still had a couple in her to pop out in fact), and when I opened up her bin, she gave me one of her babies.

Rats will offer one of their babies to other rats as a sign of affection (I know it's humanizing, but you get the idea). Having a creature trust you with it's five minute old offspring is a pretty good feeling. I put my hand in to give her a pet, and right away she licked my finger then pulled a baby from underneath her and gently put it in my palm. I took it, then, offered it back so she tucked it back underneath her to keep it warm.

Awesomeness.

Cool story, but why the fuck do you have a rat barn? No

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-10-2012, 01:21 PM
(19-10-2012 01:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 01:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Went into the rat barn to check on all the critters. One of the mother rats had just given birth (still had a couple in her to pop out in fact), and when I opened up her bin, she gave me one of her babies.

Awesomeness.

Cool story, but why the fuck do you have a rat barn? No
Lmao. That's part of how I make my living. I raise rats as food for the pet industry. Reptiles, raptors, and many zoo animals are fed primarily rats. It's turned out to be a wildly successful business in which I can fully employ my method of humanely raising healthy livestock.

Yup, among other things, I am a rat farmer. And there are few animals that are more intelligent and enjoyable to work with. Smart, affectionate, clean, and mind bogglingly efficient.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
21-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Well here's my boyfriend in a morph suit everyone. Blush

[Image: 11lrafd.jpg]
21-10-2012, 04:54 PM
(21-10-2012 04:52 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Well here's my boyfriend in a morph suit everyone. Blush

Congratulations! Just a suggestion, perhaps he should take the morph suit off... Could be an awkward situation at the family dinner tableThumbsup

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
21-10-2012, 04:57 PM
(21-10-2012 04:52 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Well here's my boyfriend in a morph suit everyone. Blush

One day you're gonna think it's your boyfriend walking over to you when actually it's an evil ninja! Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
21-10-2012, 04:59 PM
This was at a halloween party where there were four other guys with black morphsuits. Blink