Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-08-2016, 06:17 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(12-08-2016 06:17 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 12:22 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  My favorite was playing with my wife, her cousin Michelle, and a lesbian friend of hers. The card was 2 players to my left (the lesbian). I don't want to call her that, I have forgotten her actual name though. The sentence read "______'s last words were, _____________. I filled it in with "Oh, I never should have eaten Honey Boo Boo. That was the winning answer by the way.

I would have voted for that answer...it's both hilarious and realistic. Rare combo!

Yeah, she lost some of her beer through her nose. Thought it was hilarious.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2016, 09:49 AM
(12-08-2016 10:33 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  these forums....really 'all y'all' - this past week of hanging out here again makes me remember why I love ya.

I would come across another screen name I haven't seen in ages and remember some of their old posts.

I missed you. Heart

You have been missed!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
13-08-2016, 03:48 PM
Got my stuff for Star Trek Attack Wing sorted (so many ships, tokens, cards, etc. to sort) after not really organizing it for a year since moving here. I would have posted a photo to Facebook, but "Thinking Atheist" was visible on the television, and my cell plan starts charging after a few photos. Not worth the possible fallout.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2016, 11:53 PM
Photo of one of the SDF fighters involved in the recent liberation of Manbij from the Daeshbags. [Image: 3500.jpg?w=480&q=20&auto...72ff450245]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
14-08-2016, 01:07 PM
I don't see family much...this popped up on Facebook today...

Minnesota Twins game...far right is my uncle (dad's brother - they look so much alike), his wife (has also done the breast cancer thing and was quite supportive), his son, his daughter (college softball coach in VA), her wife, and another cousin (my dad's sister's older son and closest cousin in age to me).

[Image: Flag%20at%20ballgame_zpsq53kptmv.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
14-08-2016, 01:57 PM
very nice pic.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
14-08-2016, 02:11 PM
Pancakes.
14-08-2016, 02:13 PM
(14-08-2016 02:11 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Pancakes.
If we ever have a get together I will make my sister's scratch pancake recipe. I am making pancakes for 50 next Saturday if I don't have to work.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
14-08-2016, 03:19 PM
(14-08-2016 01:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't see family much...this popped up on Facebook today...

Minnesota Twins game...far right is my uncle (dad's brother - they look so much alike), his wife (has also done the breast cancer thing and was quite supportive), his son, his daughter (college softball coach in VA), her wife, and another cousin (my dad's sister's older son and closest cousin in age to me).

[Image: Flag%20at%20ballgame_zpsq53kptmv.jpg]

My aunt and uncle got caught on the 'kiss cam' too...haha!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Well the POD is gone so they can stop charging up for that. Thankfully insurance will reimburse us for the cost of that for two months.

The painters are supposed to do the final touchups in the garage and the AC inspector should be here today.

I will be glad to no longer have strangers traipsing in, out, and around the house....the dogs will be happy about that too.

Now for a job. Husband's hours got cut at work so my finding a job is more urgent.

One step forward and two steps back.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post