Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-05-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(30-05-2013 12:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 11:46 AM)Peanut Wrote:  How old are your babies?

First son is almost three and second son is 10 days. Big Grin

Aww congratulations!! My grandson is 4 and we're sure enjoying him. Granddaughter is 7. Hoping someone gives me another grandbaby soon. Kinda missing the baby phase.

10 days? Wow that's sooo little. Smile Hope everyone in the house is getting some sleep lol.

cheers & congrats again & again.
so cool!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2013, 12:15 PM
(30-05-2013 12:10 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 12:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  First son is almost three and second son is 10 days. Big Grin

Aww congratulations!! My grandson is 4 and we're sure enjoying him. Granddaughter is 7. Hoping someone gives me another grandbaby soon. Kinda missing the baby phase.

10 days? Wow that's sooo little. Smile Hope everyone in the house is getting some sleep lol.

cheers & congrats again & again.
so cool!

Sleep?......Not sure what you're talking about....Consider

Thanks! We're having a ball with the little guys. Smile Welcome to the forums, by the way!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
30-05-2013, 12:25 PM
(30-05-2013 01:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I like it when my dutch flatmate has a bunch of people staying the night and in return one of them (who's a chef) is cooking dinner for everyone and it smells fucking fantastic.

Any sentence containing "Dutch Flatmate" sounds dirty.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(30-05-2013 11:19 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 10:40 AM)Peanut Wrote:  I watched "Despicable Me" yesterday and now I'm watching "Cars 2" with my son Big Grin

I Heart my son and his giggles.

Despicable me was a good one, lately it's been the iron giant over and over. But it's a classic so I don't mind to much. Smile

With our eldest it was The Little Mermaid. I can sing most of the lyrics. I've almost manages to forget some of that one. Not a bad film though.

With our middle daughter it was The Brave Little Toaster. I know that movie fairly well.

Our son is now 12 and I don't recall him ever latching onto a single film he would repeat in the same way as our daughters. But, we sure are familiar with the adventures of Spongebob, though he won't admit that now. He will though...someday.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
30-05-2013, 01:07 PM
(30-05-2013 12:48 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 11:19 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Despicable me was a good one, lately it's been the iron giant over and over. But it's a classic so I don't mind to much. Smile

With our eldest it was The Little Mermaid. I can sing most of the lyrics. I've almost manages to forget some of that one. Not a bad film though.

With our middle daughter it was The Brave Little Toaster. I know that movie fairly well.

Our son is now 12 and I don't recall him ever latching onto a single film he would repeat in the same way as our daughters. But, we sure are familiar with the adventures of Spongebob, though he won't admit that now. He will though...someday.

I watch Spongebob with or without my son! Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
30-05-2013, 01:37 PM
(30-05-2013 12:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 11:46 AM)Peanut Wrote:  How old are your babies?

First son is almost three and second son is 10 days. Big Grin

BABIES!!! Heart

Congratulations, buddy Thumbsup

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
30-05-2013, 02:57 PM
Our Poinciana trees are beginning to bloom, they are spectacular when the red/orange canopy is in full bloom.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-05-2013, 03:02 PM
(30-05-2013 02:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Our Poinciana trees are beginning to bloom, they are spectacular when the red/orange canopy is in full bloom.

How's about a pic?

~ Umberto Eco
30-05-2013, 04:24 PM
You may be happy to see "grumpy cat" has a contract, and they will be making a movie using her/it.
http://www.kare11.com/news/entertainment...-film-deal

(Too bad muffsy doesn't get some of the $$)

And look at this. My cousins sent me this. They have 3 fauns in their yard this year. Usually there are twins, and the third often means one was "adopted".

http://link.brightcove.com/services/play...8890501001

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
30-05-2013, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2013 06:00 PM by Full Circle.)
(30-05-2013 03:02 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 02:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Our Poinciana trees are beginning to bloom, they are spectacular when the red/orange canopy is in full bloom.

How's about a pic?

Just beginning, in a few weeks it'll look like a firework display.

[attachment=1407]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post