Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-01-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
I probably say this a lot but taco bell online ordering is one of the best things ever created. Saves so much time.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2017, 09:03 PM

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-01-2017, 11:19 PM
A few of us had some warm cider (and whiskey and wine for others) at a philosophy prof friend's home. While the companionship and just talking by the fire was nice, probably the highlight, where we all laughed and smiled the most, was pre-others drinking, and having four of us trying to split the wood for the fireplace. It's not been wet out, but has been cold, so we were all taking turns trying to split the wood that had been sitting in his garage all day. Eventually this guy from Art got it to split, and from there it was easier to split down in the negative temperatures we were standing in.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Saying to hell with so many plotting methods I've read about and making a hybrid method of my own that my brain can actually sink its teeth into and understand. Smile

Now to get a handle on worldbuilding. Consider

07-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Looking at everything that came out of CES. My favorite so far is the Samsung Lifestyle TV. It's an HDTV made to look like a picture in a picture frame, it is meant to blend in with your décor. When not watching TV it will display a random image.

[Image: samsung.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
07-01-2017, 05:14 PM
(07-01-2017 04:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Looking at everything that came out of CES. My favorite so far is the Samsung Lifestyle TV. It's an HDTV made to look like a picture in a picture frame, it is meant to blend in with your décor. When not watching TV it will display a random image.

[Image: samsung.jpg]

Oh I like that. Smile.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-01-2017, 06:01 PM
I noticed yesterday that the hummingbirds like to roost on the Beetle(s) antenna. We have two beetles.
They poop on the back window but it isn't much bother. I will get a picture of my local bird on the car antenna.
08-01-2017, 06:03 PM
It's POURING out today and I was waiting in my car for my bf to come out of the store. A guy knocked on my window and told me my gas cap cover was open and offered to close it for me so I didn't have to get out and get wet. So sweet Smile
08-01-2017, 07:05 PM
We didn't get ice. Yay!

09-01-2017, 11:08 PM
Been writing like crazy lately. Big Grin