Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-01-2017, 08:54 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(10-01-2017 08:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 08:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I bet girly has the files to prove it. Big Grin

I've never had leather pants, but that pic looks like a young me.

But you did have the high heeled boots, right? Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-01-2017, 08:57 PM
(10-01-2017 08:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 08:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  I've never had leather pants, but that pic looks like a young me.

But you did have the high heeled boots, right? Tongue

Shhh
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
11-01-2017, 10:52 PM
There's a young couple who work on the other side of the courtyard from where I work. They have an eleven week old Goldendoodle that I see from time to time.

Today I was sitting in the courtyard when the young man was walking the pup back to the office. The leash got hooked behind the pup's front leg so he was pulling back. The guy had opened the door and was holding it so the dog could go in. When he saw that the puppy was tangled up he dropped the leash to untangle it. The puppy immediately grabbed the handle of the leash and walked himself in through the door. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Here's another.

[Image: CqyJ2sV.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
12-01-2017, 11:29 AM
So, I use tapatalk for browsing the forums on my phone, and I'm too cheap to pay to remove ads, and for the last month or so there's been this suitably click-baity ad with the following headline :

[Random Celebrity] SPEECHLESS!!! "Every employee I've told this secret to has quit their job WITHIN A WEEK!!!"

The random celebrity changes everyday, sometimes doesn't always make sense. For example, Richard Branson, I can understand. Harrison Ford and Bono - do they even have employees?

Todays celebrity made me chuckle, given the first line of the headline - Stephen Hawking lol.

Insensitive and poor taste - but funny.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
[+] 2 users Like ukatheist's post
12-01-2017, 04:32 PM
So, my man was complaining about seeing pictures of Trump everywhere...

I remarked that I used to have that problem and then I added this thing to chrome, that changes every picture of Trump to kitties...

It works most of the time...

Today, I'm seeing lots of kitties and NO trump...

Yay me!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-01-2017, 05:13 PM
I had to go down into the patient's section today and ask a lady to sign a consent for a study she asked to be in. She is 94 (!) She said "sit here and talk to me". What a great ole gal. Funnier than hell. She said she has "Charles Bonnet" syndrome ... "oh I see little children sometimes, I know they're not there".
I never heard of it, and she's like "what the hell, why should I hide it ?" Big Grin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_rele...ucinations

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-01-2017, 06:52 PM
(12-01-2017 05:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I had to go down into the patient's section today and ask a lady to sign a consent for a study she asked to be in. She is 94 (!) She said "sit here and talk to me". What a great ole gal. Funnier than hell. She said she has "Charles Bonnet" syndrome ... "oh I see little children sometimes, I know they're not there".
I never heard of it, and she's like "what the hell, why should I hide it ?" Big Grin

That explains why, when I look down, I see a small Johnson! Weeping
12-01-2017, 11:22 PM
(12-01-2017 05:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I had to go down into the patient's section today and ask a lady to sign a consent for a study she asked to be in. She is 94 (!) She said "sit here and talk to me". What a great ole gal. Funnier than hell. She said she has "Charles Bonnet" syndrome ... "oh I see little children sometimes, I know they're not there".

That's... kinda a cool condition... if there is such a thing. Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-01-2017, 12:25 AM
Every time my Total Likes Received rolls over to another hundred.

[Image: nailed-it-booyah.jpg?w=640]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post