[Image: Leonid-Tishkov-GoodNight-Moon.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-03-2017, 01:33 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(05-03-2017 01:28 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Goodnight TTA!

[Image: Leonid-Tishkov-GoodNight-Moon.jpg]

Hope you sleep well!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-03-2017, 06:53 AM
(04-03-2017 07:15 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I am a vengeful sandworm and sometimes horrible Catholic. But, another person from my former Baptist church was arrested. And any bad news for that place warms my cold heart.

What were they arrested for?
06-03-2017, 07:25 AM
(06-03-2017 06:53 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 07:15 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I am a vengeful sandworm and sometimes horrible Catholic. But, another person from my former Baptist church was arrested. And any bad news for that place warms my cold heart.

What were they arrested for?

Being possibly the most stupid embezzler ever, direct deposited 8 grand of city funds to his personal checking account.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-03-2017, 07:47 AM
(06-03-2017 07:25 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 06:53 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  What were they arrested for?

Being possibly the most stupid embezzler ever, direct deposited 8 grand of city funds to his personal checking account.

Is it weird that the thing I find more egregious is that he had city funds to begin with?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-03-2017, 04:52 PM
UNLIMITED POWUHHHHH Evil_monster

Not really Blush but they'z only so much reading by lamp light one can take before they're begging the electricity gods for the lights to come back on! Laugh out load

o m g TELEVISION! Big Grin I'm so happy Sadcryface

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
09-03-2017, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 12:24 AM by EvolutionKills.)
I walked into work today with an empty three ring binder and a jump-drive with a PDF of the 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook.

I will walk out of work tomorrow morning with a complete printed copy of the Player's Handbook for offline perusal. Big Grin

EDIT: Took some options searching and mucking around, but finally got the printer to print to both sides of the paper in the correct order and orientation. So now my pseudo-book will have double sided pages, just like a real book. I've spent hundreds on D&D books since I was in high school, and if I can find a regular D&D group again I'll order a legit copy in a heartbeat. But for plain old perusal and reading for thought exercise? To see if they managed to un-fuck things after 4th Edition? Yeah, I want a taste test first.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-03-2017, 07:24 PM
I was watching Jurassic World today, and at the climactic scene at the end, when the prehistoric whale dino comes up and grabs the mutant, my dog jumped down off the couch and looked at me with this terrible scared look, and quit watching the TV. He turned his back on it and gave me this look. I felt so bad!
I will be careful what I watch with him in the room. The part that makes me smile is just how much he pays attention, it is really uncanny.
He does the same thing when the big cats take down prey on those wild animal shows. He is visibly upset.
He knows the difference between real and the weak CGI animals, but the really good CGI gets to him. He won't even get off the couch for the commercial CGI dogs and cats.
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
10-03-2017, 09:00 PM
The guys in my house are loving all the new PS4 games we've recently bought. Big Grin

And I just ordered myself a cool notebook on Amazon to do my bullet journaling in! Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
10-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Oh, we're trying a new lunch place tomorrow - local Vietnamese restaurant that's been here for years but that I'd never been to. Smile

Also, we're having Cafe Du Monde coffee in the morning!!! Big Grin