Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-03-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(11-03-2017 06:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 05:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  They are adorable...do they have names yet?

Oh, I want to hold them.

Luna and Triton

I like the little brown one Heart what is it called?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2017, 05:01 PM
(12-03-2017 04:50 PM)kim Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 06:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Luna and Triton

I like the little brown one Heart what is it called?

Not sure which one is which, one is Male which is Triton and the other is Female named Luna.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-03-2017, 06:21 PM
This Blue Moon Cinnamon Horchata Ale is very nommy. Heart

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
12-03-2017, 06:27 PM
Karma and Ziggy have developed a love for Starburst jelly beans. I only give them a couple each now and then.

Now when Ziggy doesn't want to come back in the house all I have to do is shake the container the jelly beans are in and he comes running. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
12-03-2017, 06:28 PM
(12-03-2017 06:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Karma and Ziggy have developed a love for Starburst jelly beans. I only give them a couple each now and then.

Now when Ziggy doesn't want to come back in the house all I have to do is shake the container the jelly beans are in and he comes running. Smile

That would also work on me, if I ever come for a visit.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
12-03-2017, 06:31 PM
(12-03-2017 06:28 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 06:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Karma and Ziggy have developed a love for Starburst jelly beans. I only give them a couple each now and then.

I will remember that and will have plenty of jelly beans on hand. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
12-03-2017, 08:43 PM
(12-03-2017 06:28 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

Who's a good little doggy, now!? Big Grin She'd have to bribe ME with T-Bone steak and some beer. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
12-03-2017, 08:53 PM
(12-03-2017 08:43 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 06:28 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  That would also work on me, if I ever come for a visit.

Who's a good little doggy, now!? Big Grin She'd have to bribe ME with T-Bone steak and some beer. Yes

Oh my! There's never beer here...yuck, don't like it. But there's a really nice grill/smoker thanks to the hail ruining the old one...steaks could be a possibility. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-03-2017, 10:20 PM
(12-03-2017 08:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 08:43 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Who's a good little doggy, now!? Big Grin She'd have to bribe ME with T-Bone steak and some beer. Yes

Oh my! There's never beer here...yuck, don't like it. But there's a really nice grill/smoker thanks to the hail ruining the old one...steaks could be a possibility. Smile

Steaks, good, good. Yes . But keep your pickers off my beer. Angry I'd bring my own, if a steak (and mushrooms and bleu cheese crumbles and baked potatoes- Drooling I'd bring those too, and some nice fresh broccoli) was in the offing, and a nice merlot or whatever you like. Yes
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
13-03-2017, 10:35 AM
Dolphins get high on puffer fish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiQml7Fp-2g
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post