Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-03-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(16-03-2017 07:35 AM)skyking Wrote:  My Katie dog has an "apartment" under our repurposed waterbed frame. She retreats into it all the time, whenever she needs a break. I can usually entice her out with a wave of my hand, the promise of a petty-pet.

We tried everything. We shook her food, offered treats, called her, and checked every hole we could think of. I seriously have no idea where she goes during the day.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2017, 01:55 AM
(16-03-2017 07:35 AM)skyking Wrote:  My Katie dog has an "apartment" under our repurposed waterbed frame. She retreats into it all the time, whenever she needs a break. I can usually entice her out with a wave of my hand, the promise of a petty-pet.

Provide images, lest we be forced to assume you are telling falsehoods.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
17-03-2017, 03:18 AM

Make her pay rent.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-03-2017, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2017 09:24 PM by Anjele.)
Almost 80 degrees here today and supposed to be more of the same the next few days...our 'winter' came and went in about week'.

I took the dogs for their summer shave down and grooming today. The girl who grooms them and one of the young men who works with her just love Ziggy. I am lucky to make it through the door before the young man takes Zig from me and gives him hugs and kisses. Ziggy is such a sweetie.

They are good to Karma too but Zig is definitely a favorite. It's nice to know I am leaving them with people who really care about them. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-03-2017, 09:22 PM
(18-03-2017 09:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Almost 80 degrees here today and supposed to be more of the same the next few days...our 'winter' came and went in about week'.

Yeah, my winter came and went too. I was just figuring out the heater in the car, too!
18-03-2017, 09:26 PM
(18-03-2017 09:22 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(18-03-2017 09:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Almost 80 degrees here today and supposed to be more of the same the next few days...our 'winter' came and went in about week'.

Yeah, my winter came and went too. I was just figuring out the heater in the car, too!
Laughat

My collection of different flavors of hot chocolate may have to be consumed as chocolate milk. Undecided

It just doesn't seem right to have a steaming cup of hot chocolate when the AC is running.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-03-2017, 10:08 PM
CNN's series, "Finding Jesus".... what a joke.
It's almost as bad as "Aliens" on The History Channel.
(Of course almost all the actors are Caucasians). Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-03-2017, 12:46 AM
(19-03-2017 10:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  CNN's series, "Finding Jesus".... what a joke.
It's almost as bad as "Aliens" on The History Channel.
(Of course almost all the actors are Caucasians). Facepalm

Did they find Jesus in the end?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-03-2017, 12:56 PM
Just love it when the bosses kid screws up. He had me go to the dmv about 45 minutes from the office to flip a salvage title for a Lexus into a normal title. I had read the paperwork we got back from the salvage inspection and it indicated the car has 113k miles on it. I filled out my paperwork with 113k miles. I get back and the little shit tells me I am wrong and it only has 67k on it and I have to go back to correct it. I take the keys and go out to the actual car and discover it actually has 113k miles on it. lol, took him 10 minutes to get over the shock. Today is a good day.
22-03-2017, 04:17 AM
Pinterest. Heart

[Image: XMQkFFK.png]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user