22-03-2017, 10:14 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Rev and I are going bowling tomorrow night. Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
22-03-2017, 10:19 PM
(22-03-2017 10:14 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Rev and I are going bowling tomorrow night. Big Grin

Ooooh. Been a while since I've done that. Sounds fun, hope you have a great time! Try to give Rev a small chance to win Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
22-03-2017, 10:36 PM
(18-03-2017 09:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-03-2017 09:22 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yeah, my winter came and went too. I was just figuring out the heater in the car, too!
Laughat

My collection of different flavors of hot chocolate may have to be consumed as chocolate milk. Undecided

It just doesn't seem right to have a steaming cup of hot chocolate when the AC is running.

The calendar says it's spring, but we are having winter. Can we send you some?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
23-03-2017, 10:25 AM
Cutest little Dutch kid on the shuttle from the campus to the horsepital today. Non-stop questions, hangin' over the back of the seat, yaking at me, with his accent. His mom was like "Thank goodness, SOMONE ELSE for him to bug".

Roto virus vaccine Thumbsup (no need to refrigerate ) http://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/22/health....html?_r=0

New possible sepsis tx : http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots...dly-sepsis

ACA repeal may fail :
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/h...care-bill/
Fuck you, Trump. Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Lots to smile about today.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-03-2017, 07:19 AM
Iz Friday!!! And EA said, Let them haz CAKE. Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
25-03-2017, 06:13 AM
So this is how they sell dogs.

[Image: 17390505_1452793651429004_7733689307561843980_o.jpg]

My brothers dog Luna.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post
25-03-2017, 06:17 PM
So my hair is wavy/curlyish but I've always used mousse to scrunch my hair into curls each time I wash it. Didn't do it this morning 'cause I thought I might want to run the curling iron through it later and get bigger, looser curls with that, so I didn't want product in it. All I did was comb through my hair after showering and then scrunched it with my fingers with no product and honestly it is just the same. Smile And my hair actually feels soft instead of sort of grimy-ish like it would before with the mousse in it.

So yeah, maybe dumb but that'd be cool if I don't even have to put mousse in it. My hair routine is getting lazier and lazier. Hobo Or else I am getting smarter and smarter about it. Consider

Definitely the latter. Hobo

25-03-2017, 06:29 PM
(25-03-2017 06:17 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  So my hair is wavy/curlyish but I've always used mousse to scrunch my hair into curls each time I wash it. Didn't do it this morning 'cause I thought I might want to run the curling iron through it later and get bigger, looser curls with that, so I didn't want product in it. All I did was comb through my hair after showering and then scrunched it with my fingers with no product and honestly it is just the same. Smile And my hair actually feels soft instead of sort of grimy-ish like it would before with the mousse in it.

So yeah, maybe dumb but that'd be cool if I don't even have to put mousse in it. My hair routine is getting lazier and lazier. Hobo Or else I am getting smarter and smarter about it. Consider

Definitely the latter. Hobo

Styling products always make my hair look yucky no matter how careful I am not to use too much...and I have tried them all. Undecided

My hair is pretty straight...sometimes I wash it at night and French braid it back and let it dry that way to get some wave in it. When my hair was a bit longer I would use product before doing that. The problem with that is that I would have to use a clarifying shampoo to get the buildup of product out.

Part of the reason I opt for long hair most of the time is to be able to be lazy about it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-03-2017, 10:01 PM
Rev and I are gonna go tomorrow and get stuff for an herb garden for our balcony. Big Grin

26-03-2017, 05:20 AM
(25-03-2017 10:01 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Rev and I are gonna go tomorrow and get stuff for an herb garden for our balcony. Big Grin

"herb" garden.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post