08-04-2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
[Image: anigif_enhanced-28180-1460621416-9.gif]

^ The quintessential GIF, the spirit animal if you will, of this thread. ^

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-04-2017, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2017 12:43 PM by Bucky Ball.)
One of my great-aunt's nun friends died last evening. My aunt surrounded herself with people who had great senses of humor. She was one of my large extended set of "aunts" from that group, .. some really great women. Yesterday when I stopped to give a her a kiss, and hold her hand for a bit, they asked her why she had chosen cremation and not burial.

She said "Well, really it was only because I couldn't decide what to wear".

Ha
Ha ha ha

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-04-2017, 11:27 AM
http://twitter.com/PeakyBlunders/status/...80/photo/1

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-04-2017, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2017 01:25 PM by Anjele.)
We finally moved an old steamer trunk of mine back into the house. It was in the garage since the storm last spring. In it is my son's first toy and one of his first blankets along with some other baby things including a couple things that were mine.

Today is son's 30th birthday...along with a gift card I got for him I think he is going to get his first toy back...a blue and red stegosaurus stuffed toy that rattles. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
09-04-2017, 01:32 PM
Found a box with my son's early elementary school pictures in it along with his team and individual pics from Little League...I gave him those too. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
09-04-2017, 04:58 PM
I just heard a motorcycle whipping down the highway!

Screw the spring equinox... that's the true first sign of spring! Big Grin

Time to look for a used bike that I like and that I can afford.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
12-04-2017, 11:18 AM
Joke in meeting with Dean, Assistant Dean, and their Admin. Assistant, "So if [administrative assistant for our Dean] is Caesar secretly, then which of you is Pompey and which of you is Crassus?"

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-04-2017, 01:49 PM
Our first match of this year's trap league is tonight - spring has sprung. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-04-2017, 02:51 PM
(12-04-2017 11:18 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Joke in meeting with Dean, Assistant Dean, and their Admin. Assistant, "So if [administrative assistant for our Dean] is Caesar secretly, then which of you is Pompey and which of you is Crassus?"

"So which of you gets molten gold poured down your throat by vengeful pre-Arabs, and which one will [Dean's Assistant] arrange to be stabbed repeatedly?"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
12-04-2017, 03:29 PM
(12-04-2017 11:18 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Joke in meeting with Dean, Assistant Dean, and their Admin. Assistant, "So if [administrative assistant for our Dean] is Caesar secretly, then which of you is Pompey and which of you is Crassus?"

"My confirmation name is Brutus ... just sayin' " ... you should have mumbled.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post