Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-05-2017, 10:09 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
We've got a couple of cliff swallows building a nest outside. They're so cute!!! Heart

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
10-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Rev won me another stuffed animal from a skill crane game. That makes, hmm.... 5 in all now? Heart Big Grin Heart

10-05-2017, 07:40 PM
(10-05-2017 10:09 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  We've got a couple of cliff swallows building a nest outside. They're so cute!!! Heart

We have some house finches building a nest...right in a vent that'll pose a fire hazard, we need to take it down Sad

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
11-05-2017, 07:25 AM
My publishing house sent me a line from a song (Jim Croce's Time in a Bottle, of all things!), asking if I could help with the translation (I did. Even though I don't think poetry is my strong suit.)

Made me feel kinda valued. It's nice to be the one people decide to turn for help to Blush

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Vera's post
11-05-2017, 08:29 AM
I can feel it.... My sanity is slipping deeper into the abyss... All that is left is Doges...

What have I become.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
11-05-2017, 08:40 PM
Was watching an Ehrman YouTube, and the comments were hilarious, (concerning Christianity, and Jesus being a god).

"In other words, it's all contradictory and once washed....bullshit. Agreed."

"Disagree. Not ONCE washed.. but washed multiple times =) Outside of that, agree completely!"

"Not only once. Watch William Lane Craig to see what I mean.
He's a fucking laundromat, and it's full of diapers."

Laughat
Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-05-2017, 04:40 PM
Melissa McCarthy (as Sean Spicer), out driving her podium around Manhattan today.
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/333...test-drive
Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-05-2017, 07:32 PM
Uh, I forgot what I was going to post here... Shy

I'm not drunk, I swear! Hobo

Something about Rev and being thankful.... Consider Oh! Gasp Thank goodness Rev convinced me to continue reading the Kate Daniels' series after that disaster of a book (can't remember which book it was - Magic Breaks?) 'cause this newest one, Magic Binds, was really awesome. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
12-05-2017, 08:30 PM
(12-05-2017 07:32 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Uh, I forgot what I was going to post here... Shy

Something about Rev and being thankful.... Consider Oh! Gasp Thank goodness Rev convinced me to continue reading the Kate Daniels' series after that disaster of a book (can't remember which book it was - Magic Breaks?) 'cause this newest one, Magic Binds, was really awesome. Big Grin

We need to swing by Office Depot tomorrow. I have something I need to pick up.
[Image: cr_08011_03_16x9.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-05-2017, 08:32 PM
(12-05-2017 08:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-05-2017 07:32 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Uh, I forgot what I was going to post here... Shy

We need to swing by Office Depot tomorrow. I have something I need to pick up.
[Image: cr_08011_03_16x9.jpg]

Move along, everybody. Nothing to see here. Iz long-running joke between Rev and I.

Mostly because he is indeed always right.

I mean - ahem! Move along! Tally-ho!! Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post