Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-05-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Commencement in a few hours, looking forward to it. THe students always look so happy to be marching across the stage. Smile

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2017, 11:20 AM
The utter cuteness of the EA-and-Rev pairing never fails to make me smile, whenever I get to glimpse a bit of it.

I'm smiling today because I was finally able to move back to Kansas City to be with my Belovéd and our two beautiful boys. Am about to go to a neighborhood BBQ with them and eat enough charred meat that Jennybee will burst into tears from afar and not even know why until she reads this post. Hehe

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
13-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Just returned from participating in a beach clean-up and while I was at it I also cleaned up all the trash around our fire/rescue station just down the street. Hot and sweaty work but the beach and the station look much better. Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
13-05-2017, 12:32 PM
[Image: 2nrlhcx.jpg]

Ziggy gets into some mischief now and then but is such a happy, loving pup. Smile

I am keeping watch on the Cavalier rescue site...we didn't get the first dog we inquired about but I have sent inquiries about two females this weekend that just got listed. I am trying to find Zig a partner in crime since Karma is such a couch potato.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
14-05-2017, 01:47 PM
Two days off of work and I am going to be an uncle!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
14-05-2017, 02:28 PM
(14-05-2017 01:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Two days off of work and I am going to be an uncle!

Congrats on the uncle thing.

How's the job going?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-05-2017, 02:47 PM
(14-05-2017 02:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-05-2017 01:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Two days off of work and I am going to be an uncle!

Congrats on the uncle thing.

How's the job going?

Destroying my feet.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
14-05-2017, 02:51 PM
(14-05-2017 02:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(14-05-2017 02:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Congrats on the uncle thing.

How's the job going?

Destroying my feet.

You shall never be defeeted

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
14-05-2017, 03:10 PM
(14-05-2017 02:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-05-2017 02:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Destroying my feet.

You shall never be defeeted

[Image: giphy.gif]

[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
14-05-2017, 03:34 PM

Are these things related?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post