Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-08-2017, 08:58 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(22-08-2017 08:49 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  This morning I woke up to my dog sandwiched between my wife and I and pressed up against my right shoulder where I have some kind of ongoing problem. The body heat really helps.

TMI!!!! OhmyOhmyOhmyBlink

Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
22-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Aren't dogs just the BEST heatpads? Whenever we let the sheltie mix onto the bed she goes straight to my ice block feet.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
22-08-2017, 09:59 AM
(22-08-2017 09:00 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Aren't dogs just the BEST heatpads? Whenever we let the sheltie mix onto the bed she goes straight to my ice block feet.

Not if you're hot blooded like me! My little dog reaaaally likes to snuggle, which is torture in the summer months.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
22-08-2017, 01:07 PM
(22-08-2017 09:59 AM)Loom Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 09:00 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Aren't dogs just the BEST heatpads? Whenever we let the sheltie mix onto the bed she goes straight to my ice block feet.

Not if you're hot blooded like me! My little dog reaaaally likes to snuggle, which is torture in the summer months.

My husband says I have lizard blood so anything that keeps the ice block feet from sliding between his in the middle of the night is a good thing.

"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
22-08-2017, 01:13 PM
(22-08-2017 01:07 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 09:59 AM)Loom Wrote:  Not if you're hot blooded like me! My little dog reaaaally likes to snuggle, which is torture in the summer months.

My husband says I have lizard blood so anything that keeps the ice block feet from sliding between his in the middle of the night is a good thing.

My wife has ice block feet. I like it during the summer because I always run a little hot. Especially at night.
22-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Got a new addition to the house. Meet Miss Midnight she is a collie-Black Lab mix.

[Image: DH3zroQUAAE3rpc.jpg]
[Image: DH3ztwvUwAAHo6W.jpg]
[Image: DH3zviKUwAEj3kq.jpg]
[Image: DH3zxIxVoAAvy7z.jpg]

Will try to get some better pics when she calms down a bit.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-08-2017, 05:56 PM
(22-08-2017 05:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Got a new addition to the house. Meet Miss Midnight she is a collie-Black Lab mix.

[Image: DH3zroQUAAE3rpc.jpg]
[Image: DH3ztwvUwAAHo6W.jpg]
[Image: DH3zviKUwAEj3kq.jpg]
[Image: DH3zxIxVoAAvy7z.jpg]

Will try to get some better pics when she calms down a bit.

I see you finally got EA over to the dark side. Big Grin

Watch the dog love her more than anybody in the home.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-08-2017, 05:57 PM
Awwwww! Her smile reminds me of our sheltie mix! Her coloring too, for that matter. Have fun!

[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
22-08-2017, 06:02 PM
She's nice so far. Hadn't barked yet. We took her to PetSmart to get supplies for her and a pair of little bitty dogs (not sure what breed they were) were barking their heads off at her and she didn't bark at all. She did pull at her leash a lot, though, lol. She's a very curious dog. Smile Seems like she knows the "sit" command at least.

22-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Her kennel tag said she was a stray. Not sure what her story is before that. Her teeth look good and healthy and her coat is soft and shiny. She is on meds at the moment - she's got pink eye and they said something about a hematoma on/in her ear. She is shaking her head a lot and I noticed her rubbing her nose and eyes with her paws so I guess that all seems about right for what they said is going on with her. But the point is, seems she couldn't have been a stray for very long - she seems to have been well-taken care of at some point.

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post