Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-08-2017, 06:21 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(22-08-2017 06:11 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Her kennel tag said she was a stray. Not sure what her story is before that. Her teeth look good and healthy and her coat is soft and shiny. She is on meds at the moment - she's got pink eye and they said something about a hematoma on/in her ear. She is shaking her head a lot and I noticed her rubbing her nose and eyes with her paws so I guess that all seems about right for what they said is going on with her. But the point is, seems she couldn't have been a stray for very long - she seems to have been well-taken care of at some point.

As well as I can see in the pictures I thought right away that her teeth look good. And she does have a nice glossy coat.

Zig rubs his 'face' a lot with his paws. If she is having eye and ear issues, I can understand your dog doing that...Zig sometimes has ear issues though minor. I worry more about the ears if he starts scratching at them.

Zig also wipes his face with his paws after he eats...Karm wipes hers on the dog bed.

She looks like a sweetie and she just needs some love and attention.

Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-08-2017, 06:38 PM
[Image: DH38uiDUQAAOYV7.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-08-2017, 06:56 PM
Woohoo, the April 2024 solar eclipse is coming right over me and Revs's area!! Hobo Big Grin Hobo

22-08-2017, 07:14 PM
(22-08-2017 06:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
[Image: DH38uiDUQAAOYV7.jpg]

She looks happy!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-08-2017, 06:05 AM
So today was the first day of School for EA's kids and as they walked out the door I hear this pitiful baleful sound. I come out of our bedroom and there is Miss Midnight bouncing around. Pour thing had to go for a walk and was lonely. Not sure if I will be smiling about being woken up early all the time but today it brought a smile to my face to see this wonderful dog so happy to see me.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-08-2017, 06:36 AM
(23-08-2017 06:05 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So today was the first day of School for EA's kids and as they walked out the door I hear this pitiful baleful sound. I come out of our bedroom and there is Miss Midnight bouncing around. Pour thing had to go for a walk and was lonely. Not sure if I will be smiling about being woken up early all the time but today it brought a smile to my face to see this wonderful dog so happy to see me.

I left for work one morning a couple weeks ago and realized I had forgotten something. I doubled back to the house and came in to two dogs and a cat just as happy to see me after a five minute absence as they are after a full work day...it's a good feeling. Smile

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
23-08-2017, 07:01 AM
Midnight was quiet all night. Smile Came into the living room this morning and didn't see her on her dog bed and lo and behold, she'd made herself at home to my spot on the couch. Laugh out load At least she's feeling more and more at ease. And yeah, didn't wake up to any surprise messes in the floor or anything torn up overnight, so, so far so good. Big Grin

My daughter's reaction to the dog last night was priceless. She was nearly in tears she was so happy. Wink She was like "We got a dog? We got a dog?!?!" Big Grin Sadcryface2 Hobo

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
23-08-2017, 07:47 AM
i saw so cure cat gid recently it makes me laught
23-08-2017, 11:02 AM
What is that saying? I think it's
"Today I will strive to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am."

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
23-08-2017, 08:48 PM
http://venturebeat.com/2017/08/23/lab-gr...on-others/

Now you vegans won't have to be vegans no more. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post