Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-09-2017, 09:21 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(24-09-2017 09:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I need to go get a can of bug murder. Laugh out load

I need a freaking barrel. To sleep in Dodgy

I look like I have the fucking pox. Or maybe I do Gasp

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
24-09-2017, 09:40 PM
Some fun quizzes.
http://offbeat.topix.com/quizzes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-09-2017, 10:04 AM
This kid is such a ham.

[Image: 5nYGzkK.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
29-09-2017, 06:40 AM
Listening to Oh No!: Ross and Carrie on how they attended a lecture series on the End Times by some people who were trying not to show they were Seventh Day Adventists, "Sure, I'm glad we're on the 15th lecture of a 10 lecture series, let's argue about grammar...because that's why we're there."

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-09-2017, 09:52 AM
Returned from work and found Dmitry S. Likhachev Reflections on the Russian Soul: A Memoir and collection of meads waiting for me.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
30-09-2017, 12:39 PM
(30-09-2017 09:52 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Returned from work and found Dmitry S. Likhachev Reflections on the Russian Soul: A Memoir and collection of meads waiting for me.

Good God, man. You are socio-political intellectual. How can we use this intellect and enthusiasm to the world's advantage? First question, can you grow a wicked mustache?

[Image: XleTlUz.jpg]

#sigh
30-09-2017, 04:42 PM
(30-09-2017 12:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-09-2017 09:52 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Returned from work and found Dmitry S. Likhachev Reflections on the Russian Soul: A Memoir and collection of meads waiting for me.

Good God, man. You are socio-political intellectual. How can we use this intellect and enthusiasm to the world's advantage? First question, can you grow a wicked mustache?

[Image: XleTlUz.jpg]

Intelectual? Merely a layman with certain interest in subject. As for how one can argue that sharing knowledge with whoever I speak with is to world advantage in it's own tiny way.

On the matter of mustache: let's just say that I tried. Also Wałęsa may not be best example - he played his role well enough but he should learn to keep his mouth shut in these days as nothing smart is coming out of it.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
30-09-2017, 05:40 PM
(30-09-2017 04:42 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  On the matter of mustache: let's just say that I tried. Also Wałęsa may not be best example -

I stand corrected. mea culpa.
[Image: vLzIzRI.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-09-2017, 05:48 PM
(30-09-2017 05:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-09-2017 04:42 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  On the matter of mustache: let's just say that I tried. Also Wałęsa may not be best example -

I stand corrected. mea culpa.
[Image: vLzIzRI.jpg]
Piłsudski? Aside from him being dictator he was quite sensible I suppose. Much more than his moustached counterparts in Russia or Germany.

Mikhail Bakunin.
02-10-2017, 01:39 PM
Hearing Aid commercial comes on TV.

Me to my mother: Maybe you should get some of those.

Her: What did you say?

Laugh out load

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post