Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Re: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Thank you morondog. *hug* atm I'm in the waiting room and got an equivalent of a drunken text from the recovery room for root beer and bean burritos! ROFLMAO! Told her to put the phone down and rest! and that ill be allowed to come back in about an hour.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
02-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Star RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Trolling Ray Comfort's fb. Evil_monster

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-07-2013, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 09:46 PM by Free Thought.)
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(02-07-2013 09:31 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Trolling Ray Comfort's fb. Evil_monster

Better yet...

[Image: Joseph_04efe7_1100618.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-07-2013, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 10:41 PM by houseofcantor.)
(02-07-2013 09:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-07-2013 09:31 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Trolling Ray Comfort's fb. Evil_monster

Better yet...

[Image: ray1_zps38cb5f4f.jpg]

[Image: ray2_zps49b0096c.jpg]

I'm wondering how long before i get banned... Consider

[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-07-2013, 10:52 PM
(02-07-2013 10:22 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-07-2013 09:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Better yet...

[Image: ray1_zps38cb5f4f.jpg]

A day if you keep it up. in his debates, the good ol' BananaMan has displayed his cowardly inept ability to deal with criticism. This leads me to the assumption that he will follow the established pattern of those who can't handle it: Deal with the threat by banning it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-07-2013, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 11:53 PM by houseofcantor.)
(02-07-2013 10:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-07-2013 10:22 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [Image: ray1_zps38cb5f4f.jpg]

A day if you keep it up. in his debates, the good ol' BananaMan has displayed his cowardly inept ability to deal with criticism. This leads me to the assumption that he will follow the established pattern of those who can't handle it: Deal with the threat by banning it.

More along the lines of debating his herd. The peeps there make me feel like a Supra-Genius. Big Grin

And!

Another thing that makes me smile. Getting paid at midnight so I can get the final book of The Reality Dysfunction trilogy to fall asleep with. Big Grin

03-07-2013, 05:42 PM
I thought it was kind of cute, too.
I wanted to make a joke about New Orleans Saints fans, but realized it'd be lost on present company Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
03-07-2013, 06:16 PM
(03-07-2013 05:42 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I thought it was kind of cute, too.
I wanted to make a joke about New Orleans Saints fans, but realized it'd be lost on present company Undecided

Those cows seem to like it.

It's hard to tell. All cows look kinda dopey and disinterested. But these ones also seem interested at the same time..

03-07-2013, 06:31 PM
(03-07-2013 06:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 05:42 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I thought it was kind of cute, too.

Those cows seem to like it.

It's hard to tell. All cows look kinda dopey and disinterested. But these ones also seem interested at the same time..

well the musicians aren't dressed as butchers
Maybe that's it Tongue

03-07-2013, 06:33 PM
(03-07-2013 06:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 06:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Those cows seem to like it.

well the musicians aren't dressed as butchers
Maybe that's it Tongue

That's just camouflage. Their acting as a distraction for the Calf Squad to come in an secure the young ones.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post