Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-07-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(03-07-2013 06:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 06:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  well the musicians aren't dressed as butchers
Maybe that's it Tongue

That's just camouflage. Their acting as a distraction for the Calf Squad to come in an secure the young ones.

mmmmm veal Drooling

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 04:56 AM
My brain makes me smile a lot...sometimes at inappropriate times. Let's face it. I'm fucking hilarious. Most recently I was thinking that if I was a a producer of liquid cyanide during world war 2 I would have made the instructions on the container say

Step 1: Rinse
Step 2: Swallow
Step 3: Repeat...j/k, you're dead.

I think it would have given a lot of people one last chuckle. It made me smile anyway.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
05-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Re: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Near

I'm reminded every day how lucky I am that I found such an amazing person.

Smile Heart
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
06-07-2013, 04:00 PM
[Image: trollface_zpsd6d6f890.jpg]

Gwynnie trollface. How cool is that? Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-07-2013, 01:39 PM
So last night I went to bed late, but woke up early this morning because my boyfriend brought my little sister and I Chickfila breakfast. We hung out for a little, watched some Game Grumps Super Mario runs. He left around noon, and when he got home and texted me, we both decided to take a nap. I woke up to another Chickfila breakfast (had an extra biscuit from earlier) and texted him to see if he was awake. This is how I try to be a cute girlfriend.

[Image: o04280.jpg]
08-07-2013, 03:02 PM
I smile when I have to remove shouts from the shoutbox for Ferdy because she missed out a word and said the opposite of what she meant to say. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
08-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Its the third time my aunt has had brain surgery to stint a thin artery/aneurysm. The surgery went well, and she is now recovering. Were all breathing a big sigh of relief.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
09-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Coming home today to get presents from Near......3d hobbit playing cards, cookie dough froyo.......and midol........huhConsider

*cackle* too funny
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
09-07-2013, 04:52 PM
1) Boss told me yesterday I'm getting a raise of 3% PLUS an additional 2% market adjustment because, "I think you're underpaid." It's not even the money, it's his regard that touched me. It also makes me feel vindicated because last week I overheard the laziest person in the office tell the person behind me that her raise was .32/hour which amounts to 2% (and her tone was unhappy) and once I did the math I said to myself, "there's no way that lazy bitch gets paid 16$/hour!! I work my ass off--I work circles around her!! All she does is take breaks all day & talk to people all the time."

Psshh....bitch can keep her 16$/hour....I have the boss' respect & favor.

2) my friend told me his ex, who's a new friend of mine (see my 'Atheist High Treason' thread) really enjoyed spending time with me....and then my friend, who often doesn't express his sentimental side, added, "how can anyone not?" Heart

3) Boss introduced us to the person who's most likely to become our direct supervisor--and I think she'll be pleasant, competent, literate, well-spoken......none of which I can say for the 2 people who were in that position prior. Big Grin

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Percepticon's post
10-07-2013, 12:37 AM
I'm going to claim my 2 year old daughter. She's technically small, but she makes me smile all the time.

(Last night she ran into my arms when I got home from work. I could get used to that!)
[+] 2 users Like Swedgen's post