Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-10-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(22-10-2012 08:12 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 06:25 AM)Logisch Wrote:  If my post betrayed something atrocious, wouldn't that mean it's not atrocious since it finally left the atrocity it once was?
[Image: 28776127.jpg]

AT LAST! I'M FUNNY! SUCCESS!

But seriously no one cares who gets laid on the internet. Rib jabbing man... rib jabbing

It was a joke man, still a virgin.

Wasn't there a prophesy, or prediction that you were going to get laid a while back? What happened with that? Oh wait....I forgot that whole thing was bullshit. Sad Tongue

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2012, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2012 08:58 PM by Atothetheist.)
(22-10-2012 09:51 PM)Near Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 08:12 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  It was a joke man, still a virgin.

Wasn't there a prophesy, or prediction that you were going to get laid a while back? What happened with that? Oh wait....I forgot that whole thing was bullshit. Sad Tongue

Yeah, just like your namesake's deductions....Dodgy

My girlfriend just asked me why the numbers between zero and two are infinite....

Set Theory; gets all the ladies.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
23-10-2012, 11:49 PM
(23-10-2012 08:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Set Theory; gets all the ladies.

I was going to make a "That's just a Theory" joke,

But then I gave the fuck up...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-10-2012, 11:58 PM
... salty sea air, stretching, coffee in the early early AM, moments of epiphany, orbs, lazy Sundays (oh yes heathens!), a strangers smile, polite people, nostalgic happy dreams, best friends laughter, fluffy clouds, back scratches....
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
24-10-2012, 12:34 AM
weird jelly fish, my dog's absolute devotion to me, weird sea creatures I don't know the names of, beautiful high Fall clouds, jet fighters in formation, Fall's unique blue sky, pie in Julian's pie shop, much older couples holding hands in love, knowing I only have to listen to Romney's sloganeering for two more weeks, getting through the fucking Beethoven Hammerklavier Sonata without making a mistake, big ugly frickin fruit bats hanging upside down, happy little kids playing soccer. seeing aggressive rude speeding drivers who gave me the finger getting a ticket a few miles later, looking REALLY pissed when I honk and wave, freshly mowed grass, perfect waves marching in to shore, and having the day off, messing with the heads of kids who don't know me who come up to me at school and ask me if I've met the Lord, listening to my friend Deb singing Mozart duets with her friends, panda bear babies, baby goats hopping around

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-10-2012, 12:43 AM
(22-10-2012 08:12 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 06:25 AM)Logisch Wrote:  If my post betrayed something atrocious, wouldn't that mean it's not atrocious since it finally left the atrocity it once was?
[Image: 28776127.jpg]

AT LAST! I'M FUNNY! SUCCESS!

But seriously no one cares who gets laid on the internet. Rib jabbing man... rib jabbing

It was a joke man, still a virgin.

That's one less baby and one less monetary thing you have to worry about, so that's good! LOL! No more money for you!
24-10-2012, 01:50 AM
Having a Green Day.

In fact, I think I'll put this in the accomplishments thread too!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
24-10-2012, 02:56 AM
(23-10-2012 11:58 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  ... salty sea air, stretching, coffee in the early early AM, moments of epiphany, orbs, lazy Sundays (oh yes heathens!), a strangers smile, polite people, nostalgic happy dreams, best friends laughter, fluffy clouds, back scratches....

(24-10-2012 12:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  weird jelly fish, my dog's absolute devotion to me, weird sea creatures I don't know the names of, beautiful high Fall clouds, jet fighters in formation, Fall's unique blue sky, pie in Julian's pie shop, much older couples holding hands in love, knowing I only have to listen to Romney's sloganeering for two more weeks, getting through the fucking Beethoven Hammerklavier Sonata without making a mistake, big ugly frickin fruit bats hanging upside down, happy little kids playing soccer. seeing aggressive rude speeding drivers who gave me the finger getting a ticket a few miles later, looking REALLY pissed when I honk and wave, freshly mowed grass, perfect waves marching in to shore, and having the day off, messing with the heads of kids who don't know me who come up to me at school and ask me if I've met the Lord, listening to my friend Deb singing Mozart duets with her friends, panda bear babies, baby goats hopping around

You two should get together to create a poem.

Break the lines,
Litter some alliteration,
Enunciate some assonance add
cadence, rythm and rhyme
try to avoid ending up with a song from the Sound of Music.

Should be good.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
24-10-2012, 03:26 AM
snowdrops, dandelions (!), the first stork to come back, trees blooming, the the green of tree-leaves in spring, tulips (!), nightingales (!!), lilacs, mulberries, linden-trees blooming, plane-trees (in all seasons), poppies (as flowers in fields, not as an opiateWink), blackbirds "fighting" for pears in the tree outside my window, hedgehogs eating pears and apples at night, owls screeching at night, gossamer (both in autumn and spring), autumn mists, snow (!)... Lather, rinse, repeat - snowdrops, etc.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
24-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Just for shits and giggles I was reading the contest rules at JREF which is located at randi.org. The contest is simply if you can prove you have some paranormal ability they will give you a million bucks. Anyway, in their rules section they have under religious claims

"Most religious people believe it’s impossible to test God. We’re pretty sure they’re right, though perhaps for different reasons."

Made me giggle.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post