24-08-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Tim's girly ass laugh... Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2013, 08:01 PM
(24-08-2013 07:57 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Tim's girly ass laugh... Smile

You're gonna make fun of my laugh, really? DL is a chronic laugh-snorter, surely if we're gonna pick on anyone for their laugh it's him?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-08-2013, 08:03 PM
(24-08-2013 08:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You're gonna make fun of my laugh, really? DL is a chronic laugh-snorter, surely if we're gonna pick on anyone for their laugh it's him?

Nope, his snorts aren't that bad. Drinking Beverage
24-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Watching Near make some christians cry at the Fair today. Big Grin So proud!
24-08-2013, 08:08 PM
(24-08-2013 08:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Watching Near make some christians cry at the Fair today. Big Grin So proud!

Elaboration?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
24-08-2013, 08:12 PM
(24-08-2013 08:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-08-2013 08:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Watching Near make some christians cry at the Fair today. Big Grin So proud!

Elaboration?

We went to the state fair today. There was a booth there that had a sign that stated "Are you going to Heaven? 2 question quiz to find out"

.....Jordan took it. *grin* Then "explained" to them in the nicest terms that they are idiots. *rofl*
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
25-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Big Grin Andy Reid's first victory as Chiefs head coach......
Confused even if it took 3 preseason games, and an overtime, to achieve!

25-08-2013, 09:08 AM
(24-08-2013 08:12 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(24-08-2013 08:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Elaboration?

We went to the state fair today. There was a booth there that had a sign that stated "Are you going to Heaven? 2 question quiz to find out"

.....Jordan took it. *grin* Then "explained" to them in the nicest terms that they are idiots. *rofl*

Well if you REALLY want to waste your time Tongue
http://www.quizrocket.com/heaven-or-hell
I've been looking for a "prank" quiz designed to troll christians, but I can't find any Sad
You know; instead of asking "would you sacrifice your own child for god" it asks "would you diabolically stain your soul by murdering in cold blood your child for a god that created eternal pain & suffering" or something like that. I might print out a shitload of them & pass them out all over the place Tongue

25-08-2013, 05:14 PM
So this will probably make me a terrible person but I just can't help it. Earlier my little sister was in the bathtub and she got into shaving cream and she got the shaving cream in her eye. My mom washed her eye out thoroughly a few times, gave her some eye drops several times and my sister took a nap. But when she woke up her eye was still red and irritated. So to get her to stop rubbing her eye constantly, my mom took medical tape and taped a period pad to her eye and right now I just can't even take this seriously I'm sorry but

[Image: 2u8cuvc.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
25-08-2013, 05:17 PM
(25-08-2013 05:14 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  So this will probably make me a terrible person but I just can't help it. Earlier my little sister was in the bathtub and she got into shaving cream and she got the shaving cream in her eye. My mom washed her eye out thoroughly a few times, gave her some eye drops several times and my sister took a nap. But when she woke up her eye was still red and irritated. So to get her to stop rubbing her eye constantly, my mom took medical tape and taped a period pad to her eye and right now I just can't even take this seriously I'm sorry but

[Image: 2u8cuvc.jpg]

Does laughing at that make you a terrible person? No.

Does using your big sister position to get her to allow you to take a photo of it to post online make you a terrible person? It makes you truly evil. Big Grin

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post