My facial muscles. Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
21-11-2012, 05:25 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
This makes me smile:

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
21-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Know what odd little thing that I just realized makes me smile?

I like it when I check my Gmail and find reply comments on YouTube when I make a point about to video or something that was said in the comments, and there are civil responses, really does make me smile.

Granted I also grin somewhat maliciously with joy if somebody tries to disagree with me. I get practice if they do that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-12-2012, 03:52 AM
Raindrops sparkling on grass blades, swaying in the wind.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
01-12-2012, 04:10 AM
You must have some very long grass for it to sway in in the wind.

we keep it short here, less fire fuel.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-12-2012, 04:21 AM
Don't be petty now! It's a gentle swaying kinda motion. You give me a better verb, wisenheimer No

01-12-2012, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2012 04:40 AM by Free Thought.)
Synonyms: blow hot and cold, careen,fluctuate, hemand haw, lurch,oscillate, pendulate,pulsate, undulate,wave, wave,weave,wobble,yo-yo

Still, must be pretty long grass to be affected by the wind! Tongue

[Image: b0226.gif]

01-12-2012, 04:49 AM
(01-12-2012 04:35 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Synonyms: blow hot and cold, careen,fluctuate, hemand haw, lurch,oscillate, pendulate,pulsate, undulate,wave, wave,weave,wobble,yo-yo

Still, must be pretty long grass to be affected by the wind! Tongue

[Image: b0226.gif]
What are you trying to do, kill me? Seeing as I've been struggling with ridiculous sex scenes for the last few days, do you think I'm in any condition to deal with verbs like pulsate and the like before lunch? Geez...

And even the smallest grass blade deserves a chance to sway in the wind, bathed in sunshine (how's that for purple proseWink)

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
01-12-2012, 04:53 AM
Perhaps you should become an original writer. (Write on your own I mean) Seems like it would suit you.

OR at least make some new proverbs... We are running out of them.

01-12-2012, 05:15 AM
(01-12-2012 04:53 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Perhaps you should become an original writer. (Write on your own I mean) Seems like it would suit you.

OR at least make some new proverbs... We are running out of them.
"To those who have been thirsty all their lives, a single drop is like an ocean." Smartass

Nah, I'll pass on the whole writer deal. Have seen too much bilge and too many talentless hacks to want to become a part of that ugly crowd. Plus, nowadays anyone who can string together a coupla sentences thinks they're Shakespeare, Chaucer and Blake mixed in one. When I'm old and rich I may translate my Portuguese tales and read them to neighbours' kiddies, but that's about all.