Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-10-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(31-10-2013 01:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Being on TTA podcast.

I'll need to keep an ear out for that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2013, 02:00 PM
(31-10-2013 01:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Being on TTA podcast.

Which one? I'll have to take a listen.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
31-10-2013, 05:49 PM
(25-10-2013 12:10 PM)Vera Wrote:  [Image: 10454770926_22d2328c4e_b.jpg]

It also makes me sad, though. And that lasted longer than the smile. And no, it's not just about that particular guy... Undecided

That guy was relatively well dressed and had a bike.
The doggy looked a bit uncomfortableNo
Nicely nuanced pic, what with that glitzy looking shop.
31-10-2013, 06:16 PM
Happy Halloween, bitches Big Grin

[Image: Halloween024_zpsa4faae3a.jpg]

Tongue

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
31-10-2013, 06:20 PM
(31-10-2013 06:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Happy Halloween, bitches Big Grin

Tongue

I don't understand the Halloween thing; it seems completely pointless to me. (Granted it's not a big thing here.)

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-10-2013, 06:28 PM
(31-10-2013 06:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 06:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Happy Halloween, bitches Big Grin

Tongue

I don't understand the Halloween thing; it seems completely pointless to me. (Granted it's not a big thing here.)

At 7:30 I'll be headed to a little get together where costumes like this are being worn!
[Image: sexy-halloween-costumes-women.jpeg]

[Image: rm4333-sexy-swat-women-police-halloween-costumes_1.jpg]

[Image: fr553437-kitty-kat-women-sexy-feline-hal...stumes.jpg]

It'll have a "point" before I'm done!! Wink
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
31-10-2013, 06:36 PM
(31-10-2013 06:28 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 06:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I don't understand the Halloween thing; it seems completely pointless to me. (Granted it's not a big thing here.)

At 7:30 I'll be headed to a little get together where costumes like this are being worn!
[Image: sexy-halloween-costumes-women.jpeg]

[Image: rm4333-sexy-swat-women-police-halloween-costumes_1.jpg]

[Image: fr553437-kitty-kat-women-sexy-feline-hal...stumes.jpg]

It'll have a "point" before I'm done!! Wink

Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2013, 08:27 PM
(31-10-2013 06:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I don't understand the Halloween thing; it seems completely pointless to me. (Granted it's not a big thing here.)

It's a night of scary ghouls and goblins. Little kids get to dress up in elaborate costumes and pretend to be whatever they want. Then they get to run around and get tons of candy from everyone in the neighborhood. The adults get to do things as described by The Ghoulegon. You don't see any point in everyone having a shitload of fun once a year based on a silly pagan superstition from long ago? No point at all? Did you not have a childhood? Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
31-10-2013, 08:57 PM
(31-10-2013 08:27 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

It's a night of scary ghouls and goblins. Little kids get to dress up in elaborate costumes and pretend to be whatever they want. Then they get to run around and get tons of candy from everyone in the neighborhood. The adults get to do things as described by The Ghoulegon. You don't see any point in everyone having a shitload of fun once a year based on a silly pagan superstition from long ago? No point at all? Did you not have a childhood? Tongue

I really don't see the appeal.

31-10-2013, 09:09 PM
(31-10-2013 08:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 08:27 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  It's a night of scary ghouls and goblins. Little kids get to dress up in elaborate costumes and pretend to be whatever they want. Then they get to run around and get tons of candy from everyone in the neighborhood. The adults get to do things as described by The Ghoulegon. You don't see any point in everyone having a shitload of fun once a year based on a silly pagan superstition from long ago? No point at all? Did you not have a childhood? Tongue

I really don't see the appeal.

It's kind of like Mardi Gras for Americans.

A lot of it is about the mask; hiding behind it or... finally getting a chance to take it off. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post