Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
04-10-2012, 08:15 AM
Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
This is a thread for people to post all those little day to day moments that make them stop and smile. Hopefully people will be able to share their smiles with everyone else.

I'm working my way through my Friends extended edition DVD box-set and yesterday I watched the episode where Monica and Chandler get engaged. I love that episode and it really makes me smile.

Another thing that made me smile happened a few months ago at the school where I work. Me and one of the girls were talking about what we'd do if we ruled the world. In addition to usual stuff you'd expect to hear from a child about what they'd do if they ruled the world this girl said she'd abolish religion. I'm not in favour of forcibly making people discard their beliefs but the fact that someone so young can see religion for the scourge on humanity it is really made me smile. Just to clarify there was no prompting from me, she doesn't even know I'm an atheist.

Finally, this link posted by FSM_scot in one of my threads a few weeks ago really made me smile.

Anyone else got anything?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Hughsie's post

Messages In This Thread
Small Things That Make You Smile Thread - Hughsie - 04-10-2012 08:15 AM
RE: Small Things That Keep Me Sane - Vera - 21-02-2013, 12:43 PM