Small talk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Small talk
(12-10-2014 05:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 03:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I prefer withering away in quarantine with the flu. Tongue

I heard you had Ebola! Shocking

Bless her heart, the poor dear is delirious.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2014, 05:30 PM
(12-10-2014 05:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 05:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  I heard you had Ebola! Shocking

Bless her heart, the poor dear is delirious.

The sympathy around here is underwhelming. Dodgy

Actually, I am still running a horrible fever so delirium is a real possibility. Undecided

And I think it's turned into an upper respiratory infection. My oldest asked if she could have my headphones and laptop if I die from this.

Some days, I just hate people.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
12-10-2014, 05:34 PM
(12-10-2014 12:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  'Blasphemer' would be more accurate. Censored

I was talking about not liking red, not pink!

Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
12-10-2014, 05:38 PM
(12-10-2014 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 05:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Bless her heart, the poor dear is delirious.

Actually, I am still running a horrible fever so delirium is a real possibility. Undecided

And I think it's turned into an upper respiratory infection. My oldest asked if she could have my headphones and laptop if I die from this.

How far into this are you? Is it wandering - from chest to head?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-10-2014, 05:42 PM
(12-10-2014 05:38 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The sympathy around here is underwhelming. Dodgy

How far into this are you? Is it wandering - from chest to head?

Felt a little off on Wednesday, woke up Thursday with sore throat, fever, and headache. Diagnosed that day. Saturday left ear closed up and hasn't opened back up yet. Head and chest - both worse each day. Tamiflu and/or flu itself has me dizzy and feeling generally wiped out. Fever was up and down - virus-like, now pretty steady - comes back when aspirin wears off.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
12-10-2014, 05:54 PM
(12-10-2014 05:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 05:38 PM)Dom Wrote:  How far into this are you? Is it wandering - from chest to head?

Felt a little off on Wednesday, woke up Thursday with sore throat, fever, and headache. Diagnosed that day. Saturday left ear closed up and hasn't opened back up yet. Head and chest - both worse each day. Tamiflu and/or flu itself has me dizzy and feeling generally wiped out. Fever was up and down - virus-like, now pretty steady - comes back when aspirin wears off.

Yikes. Everyone better get flu shots this year, this sounds horrible. I hope you get better soon, the flu usually takes a week for me.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-10-2014, 05:57 PM
I am the same way.. it bothers and annoys me to the bone.

It took me until probably mid 20s to realize some people think I'm being rude simply because I cannot stand to sit there and small talk, especially if I'm at work and could be doing something. Even at school it's been a bother for me sitting there with other kids talking about what finals they have, and It comes to a point I realize... oh they want me to talk about my finals as well, alright. I suppose it's something I could "work on"

I do always get a kick, if I think the person can understand it, a joke a high school friend of mine got from seeing those standard conversation starters... literally saying to people. So how about that local sports team, that last event was a doozy. Or, how bout them current events eh? Just ways to make small talk awkward or hilarious is how it gets by for me.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
12-10-2014, 06:00 PM
(12-10-2014 05:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 05:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Felt a little off on Wednesday, woke up Thursday with sore throat, fever, and headache. Diagnosed that day. Saturday left ear closed up and hasn't opened back up yet. Head and chest - both worse each day. Tamiflu and/or flu itself has me dizzy and feeling generally wiped out. Fever was up and down - virus-like, now pretty steady - comes back when aspirin wears off.

Yikes. Everyone better get flu shots this year, this sounds horrible. I hope you get better soon, the flu usually takes a week for me.

Oh, I forgot - spots - I have spots. But that's a typical symptom for me when I have a virus and lots of meds cause spots on my torso. I'm a mess.

12-10-2014, 06:08 PM
(12-10-2014 06:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 05:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yikes. Everyone better get flu shots this year, this sounds horrible. I hope you get better soon, the flu usually takes a week for me.

Oh, I forgot - spots - I have spots. But that's a typical symptom for me when I have a virus and lots of meds cause spots on my torso. I'm a mess.

This is not a pretty picture No

12-10-2014, 06:26 PM
(12-10-2014 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 05:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Bless her heart, the poor dear is delirious.

That brought a tear to my eye...bless her heart.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post