Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
Cell phones... When one of my sons was in junior college, one of his classes had a requirement that each student give a presentation in front of the class. They were warned ahead of time by the prof: if your cell phone rings during a presentation, your grade goes down one full point. And he meant it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
10-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Ripe fruit.

11-05-2017, 12:19 AM
I'm feeling very frowny today. -Actually, it's been going on for a few days now. I'm bored and staring at the pile of crap I'm supposed to go through and get organized and I just feel overwhelmed about that.

Also, Tartarus is getting ready to go on an overseas tour for a few weeks, so I'll be Tart-less. Sad. Sad
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
11-05-2017, 12:29 AM
(11-05-2017 12:19 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm feeling very frowny today. -Actually, it's been going on for a few days now. I'm bored and staring at the pile of crap I'm supposed to go through and get organized and I just feel overwhelmed about that.

Also, Tartarus is getting ready to go on an overseas tour for a few weeks, so I'll be Tart-less. Sad. Sad

What's in the pile of crap? And where goeth that saucy Tart?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-05-2017, 12:40 AM
(11-05-2017 12:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-05-2017 12:19 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm feeling very frowny today. -Actually, it's been going on for a few days now. I'm bored and staring at the pile of crap I'm supposed to go through and get organized and I just feel overwhelmed about that.

What's in the pile of crap? And where goeth that saucy Tart?

I need to get organized. Clean out closets, organize drawers, tidy up the kitchen pantry and all the cabinets. I need to organize what I'm keeping and what I'm dumping.

Oh, Tarts is headed to Israel.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
11-05-2017, 12:53 AM
(11-05-2017 12:40 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I need to get organized. Clean out closets, organize drawers, tidy up the kitchen pantry and all the cabinets. I need to organize what I'm keeping and what I'm dumping.
Ah, girl stuff Tongue You know it's amazing how long I can live with a disorganised kitchen... and some of my closets haven't been cleaned out since I moved in to my place Big Grin It's all about priorities, you see Tongue

Quote:Oh, Tarts is headed to Israel.
... Interessant Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-05-2017, 06:32 AM

*hugs*

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-05-2017, 08:31 AM
(10-05-2017 07:54 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I'm grading Finals in my first class (may as well use the room for the rest of the allotted time). People have marked some of the following things:
  • Paul Ryan was the Congressman killed at Jonestown
  • The Fremen were the assassins who fought the Romans in occupied Judea (part of this Final is on the history of terrorism)
  • The Cult of the Bishop Arius poisoned Tokyo's subway system
  • Jamestown is where the People's Temple committed mass suicide.
  • And my personal facepalm favorite, the act of disloyalty to one's nation is "Esta no es la respueta". (This is not the answer.)

Shocking

Shai, your finals are culture biased.
11-05-2017, 10:05 AM
(11-05-2017 12:40 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(11-05-2017 12:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  What's in the pile of crap? And where goeth that saucy Tart?

I need to get organized. Clean out closets, organize drawers, tidy up the kitchen pantry and all the cabinets. I need to organize what I'm keeping and what I'm dumping.

Hug

(11-05-2017 08:31 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 07:54 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I'm grading Finals in my first class (may as well use the room for the rest of the allotted time). People have marked some of the following things:
  • Paul Ryan was the Congressman killed at Jonestown
  • The Fremen were the assassins who fought the Romans in occupied Judea (part of this Final is on the history of terrorism)
  • The Cult of the Bishop Arius poisoned Tokyo's subway system
  • Jamestown is where the People's Temple committed mass suicide.
  • And my personal facepalm favorite, the act of disloyalty to one's nation is "Esta no es la respueta". (This is not the answer.)

Shocking

They are? (We've been doing political crime, state crime, terrorism, and cults for this exam. Also the last question is made up of memes.)

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2017, 10:26 AM
(11-05-2017 10:05 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(11-05-2017 12:40 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I need to get organized. Clean out closets, organize drawers, tidy up the kitchen pantry and all the cabinets. I need to organize what I'm keeping and what I'm dumping.

Hug

(11-05-2017 08:31 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Shocking

They are? (We've been doing political crime, state crime, terrorism, and cults for this exam. Also the last question is made up of memes.)

We will have to discuss this in further detail. Consider