Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(11-05-2017 10:26 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(11-05-2017 10:05 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Hug

They are? (We've been doing political crime, state crime, terrorism, and cults for this exam. Also the last question is made up of memes.)

We will have to discuss this in further detail. Consider

Somewhat on that note:
No student, Weyland-Yutani is not the largest private prison corporation in America.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2017, 01:11 PM
I posted in the wrong thread. Lol.

Find all posts by this user
11-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Student who called me a stereotype once was cleaning out her club's office next to mine and came over while I was grading, "Dr. [Hulud], are you sure you're not an atheist?" "...why do you think I am still?" "I can hear your podcast about Jesus not existing." Darn you TTA Podcast. And darn you computer volume being difficult to gauge and thin wall.

[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
11-05-2017, 07:46 PM
(11-05-2017 07:35 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Student who called me a stereotype once was cleaning out her club's office next to mine and came over while I was grading, "Dr. [Hulud], are you sure you're not an atheist?" "...why do you think I am still?" "I can hear your podcast about Jesus not existing." Darn you TTA Podcast. And darn you computer volume being difficult to gauge and thin wall.

You could have just told her that you think Seth's voice is dreamy. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-05-2017, 07:48 PM
(11-05-2017 07:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-05-2017 07:35 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Student who called me a stereotype once was cleaning out her club's office next to mine and came over while I was grading, "Dr. [Hulud], are you sure you're not an atheist?" "...why do you think I am still?" "I can hear your podcast about Jesus not existing." Darn you TTA Podcast. And darn you computer volume being difficult to gauge and thin wall.

You could have just told her that you think Seth's voice is dreamy. Angel
I wish I had Seth's voice... Drooling

11-05-2017, 07:50 PM

It's none of her business.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
11-05-2017, 09:23 PM
(11-05-2017 07:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

Religious bluenose with that blueness poked into everyone else's business. There's a reason that a group of them is called a grudge of xtian women.

And you need to get some earbuds, old worm (though that "old worm" part is from a different author).
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
11-05-2017, 11:59 PM
(11-05-2017 09:23 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(11-05-2017 07:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  It's none of her business.

Religious bluenose with that blueness poked into everyone else's business. There's a reason that a group of them is called a grudge of xtian women.

And you need to get some earbuds, old worm (though that "old worm" part is from a different author).

A grudge of Christian women? I've never heard that before. Is that like a murder of crows or a coven of witches?

... or apparently an army of frogs, or a bale of turtles or a business of ferrets. (Thank for the info, funnyfact.com!)
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
12-05-2017, 12:10 AM
(11-05-2017 07:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

Maybe our resident Catholic can recruit a few more atheists if he plays his cards right Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
12-05-2017, 07:04 AM
(12-05-2017 12:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-05-2017 07:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  It's none of her business.

Maybe our resident Catholic can recruit a few more atheists if he plays his cards right Tongue

How about not Tongue And Aliza's right, it's none of her business, but she graduates tomorrow, either way.

Also she's already an atheist, so there's no recruiting, intentional or otherwise. Tongue She had previously told me I was a stereotype in a good way, liberal, well educaated, science loving, atheist, professor. That time it was like "Umm...I'm Catholic?"

Atheist philosophy prof friend (who refuses to watch God's Not Dead) found it hilarious.