Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2015, 03:18 AM
RE: Small things that make you frown
Oh that's great. Give Chop some extra cuddle for me. Big Grin By the way, when you say Chopper you remind me of Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece. Tongue

[Image: Tony_Tony_Chopper_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png]

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2015, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2015 06:35 AM by Free Thought.)
(22-01-2015 03:18 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Oh that's great. Give Chop some extra cuddle for me. Big Grin By the way, when you say Chopper you remind me of Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece. Tongue

Yeah, but the dog is actually worth a damn.

I am ready for your rage.

[Edit]: god has become a dog.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-01-2015, 06:28 AM
(22-01-2015 03:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-01-2015 03:18 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Oh that's great. Give Chop some extra cuddle for me. Big Grin By the way, when you say Chopper you remind me of Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece. Tongue

Yeah, but the god is actually worth a damn.

I am not sure I get what you're saying lol

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
22-01-2015, 06:36 AM
(22-01-2015 06:28 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(22-01-2015 03:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, but the god is actually worth a damn.

I am not sure I get what you're saying lol

See above for explanation...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-01-2015, 08:41 AM
I'm going to have to venture out tomorrow into a world that I deplore.

Dreading it!

I need to get a new phone and I can't stand buying tech stuff.

No doubt I'll be 'helped' by a spotty youth whose knowledge extends as far as awareness that bigger numbers are bigger than smaller numbers.

They'll talk in pixels, xGs and xxGBs.

I'll ask (just because I'll be all tetchy and irritable) why I need so many Great Britains and how to fix a pixel if it goes wrong and what's the difference between 3G and 4G... for the correct answer see spoiler.

I'll probably just buy something from the first person who can tell me how many hours of TTA I can get before my battery runs out and how quick the page refresh would be when I'm using wifi from a Hotel in Wellington or Ulan Bator.

Big Grin

1G

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
31-01-2015, 11:05 AM
Going to see a movie that seems to have an exciting premise, has brilliant photography and graphics, only to find that its purpose is to make a point which is utter, utter, utter.....BOLLOCKS!

You can include every Tom Cruise Sci-Fi movie and anything else that is Scientology in disguise.

Add bonus points for appearing to try to "do the science right" (and even boasting about it), only to bollocks it up anyway. "Gravity" springs to mind here...

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
31-01-2015, 09:01 PM
(31-01-2015 11:05 AM)gofish! Wrote:  ...
Add bonus points for appearing to try to "do the science right" (and even boasting about it), only to bollocks it up anyway. "Gravity" springs to mind here...

Lucy?

Consider

31-01-2015, 10:41 PM

feeling like this song...yep. that makes me frown

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
01-02-2015, 08:01 AM
(31-01-2015 09:01 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-01-2015 11:05 AM)gofish! Wrote:  ...

Lucy?

Consider

Don't plan on seeing that. Scarlett Johansson on the billing is a red flag for serious movies (although she wasn't bad as Cortana....)

Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
01-02-2015, 10:20 AM
(31-01-2015 10:41 PM)Nurse Wrote:  

feeling like this song...yep. that makes me frown

I'm a big fan of Radiohead but sometimes they need to be taken in small doses...

Me.