Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(02-08-2017 06:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  America's only hope!

Not a prayer, then, eh? Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
02-08-2017, 07:10 PM
(02-08-2017 06:50 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(02-08-2017 06:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  America's only hope!

Not a prayer, then, eh? Angel

Weeping

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Checked one of the suggested profiles on the Catholic dating site I'm on and the first two sentences of the intro were, "Hello! To begin, I am a Traditional Catholic Lady and I attend only the Traditional Latin Mass, The Mass of All Time, said by the priests of the SSPX."

It's like, oh, so you attend a Traditionalist break away sect's Mass only and you're probably a crazy person who thinks Pope Francis is the anti-Christ for allowing Mass to be said in the vernacular. Well, just for funsies, I'll look at educational level...homeschooled. And wants to homeschool a large family. Nope.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2017, 11:14 PM
(02-08-2017 11:01 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Checked one of the suggested profiles on the Catholic dating site I'm on and the first two sentences of the intro were, "Hello! To begin, I am a Traditional Catholic Lady and I attend only the Traditional Latin Mass, The Mass of All Time, said by the priests of the SSPX."

It's like, oh, so you attend a Traditionalist break away sect's Mass only and you're probably a crazy person who thinks Pope Francis is the anti-Christ for allowing Mass to be said in the vernacular. Well, just for funsies, I'll look at educational level...homeschooled. And wants to homeschool a large family. Nope.

Something I just noticed. Have you considered how similar to a phallic symbol your avatar is?
03-08-2017, 02:08 PM
(02-08-2017 11:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(02-08-2017 11:01 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Checked one of the suggested profiles on the Catholic dating site I'm on and the first two sentences of the intro were, "Hello! To begin, I am a Traditional Catholic Lady and I attend only the Traditional Latin Mass, The Mass of All Time, said by the priests of the SSPX."

Something I just noticed. Have you considered how similar to a phallic symbol your avatar is?

...I had not...this was actually the best image I could find of a sandworm.

03-08-2017, 02:35 PM
(03-08-2017 02:08 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(02-08-2017 11:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Something I just noticed. Have you considered how similar to a phallic symbol your avatar is?

...I had not...this was actually the best image I could find of a sandworm.

Maybe your tagline should be "Just a cockworm" ? Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-08-2017, 02:59 PM
(03-08-2017 02:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-08-2017 02:08 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  ...I had not...this was actually the best image I could find of a sandworm.

Maybe your tagline should be "Just a cockworm" ? Tongue

Sandcock? Granted, you might actually have to pour cold water onto for the exact opposite reason... Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
03-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Hmm, my poor sandworm avatar Sad He doesn't think with his cockworm, he just eats everything that makes a rhythm upon the sand. And no water, that just makes it dissolve into sand trout to make new sandworms!

03-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Y'all quit dissing on the sandworm! I loves him! Heart

Hobo Hobo Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
03-08-2017, 08:34 PM
(03-08-2017 05:16 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Y'all quit dissing on the sandworm! I loves him! Heart

Hobo Hobo Hobo

Thanks EA!! Even got hobos!

--

So, I kinda just posted on a friend's shared viral video "When an atheist says". Said friend is in charge of faith formation at a parish and its associated Catholic school. Normally, I'd not go into conflict over a shoddy apologetics video, but one of their points contradicts Catholic doctrine, so I called him on it. Feel kinda bad now, but still...

[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post