Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2017, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2017 10:20 PM by Fireball.)
RE: Small things that make you frown
(03-08-2017 05:16 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Y'all quit dissing on the sandworm! I loves him! Heart

Hobo Hobo Hobo

All I said was, it looks sort of phallic. It's not like I was making fun, because Shai is cool. Yes The fact of the discussion of a phallic symbol in this thread is kind of amusing, though, in a peripheral way. Consider (not in reference Shai, BTW, just to be clear- I neither know nor care for said information)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
04-08-2017, 04:37 PM
So this is kind of a small thing that made me... blush?

I tried to make a Star-Trekkie joke in an e-mail to my new coworkers and... yeah it fell flat. We're doing a department-wide Scrabble game with teams and I got roped into being a team captain, and well, we had the letters to make the word WARP. Blush

Le sigh. Tried to let my weird out and just got crickets in return. Crickets

Oh, and some of the girls in the department were talking about their interests and all three in that particular conversation said they don't like video games. Undecided Where are all the lady gamers? I mean, I'm not a hardcore gamer by any means, I don't think, but I do enjoy playing them. Ah well. Can't win 'em all. I got a cubicle with two other quiet, non-morning people, so that's enough. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
05-08-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: Small things that make you SCRATCH
*Bloody* mosquitos!

And it's my blood, too! Angry

[Image: 15bb7790dcc8fe36009c4e7a139f7264.jpg]

[Image: 68945eba2c72cd02d5f6ba7537ba1871--funny-...-funny.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
06-08-2017, 09:39 AM
Vera's posting pictures of my state bird.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
13-08-2017, 08:20 AM
Mosquitos

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
13-08-2017, 09:54 AM
My last skeeter bite was inside my ear. Inside.My.Fucking.Ear.

When Hubby is around they leave me alone. He is always their first choice. They use him every spring to taste test whether we humans are ripe. When I'm outside by myself they swarm me.

Worse, though? Yesterday I opened the front door (opens inward) to get the mail from the box beside the door and stepped right dead into a huge (excuse me, YUGE) spider web. The center of which HAD to have been right in my face. Any neighbors who saw me must have thought I was having some kind of seizures.

"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
14-08-2017, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2017 03:21 PM by Vera.)
"If the universe didn't need you, you wouldn't be here."

[Image: f84899b79213b34fa985a720106a7954.gif]

Someone kill me NOW.

This (which is apparently "a very wise thought") by an adolescent bimbo who dares wonder how the latest book I did has been translated. Because, apparently, she read the previous one in English and then in Bulgarian some things were translated "differently" and she was "confused". You were confused, you vapid nitwitess, because you hadn't understood it in English.

[Image: furious.gif]

(Outofthecloset, sorry, but I laughed so hard. Though I would've done the exact same thing. Spiders? Why *are* they?!)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
14-08-2017, 03:15 PM
That's okay Vera, I'd have probably laughed too if it hadn't been me. I do hate that I felt the need to burn the clothes after I got out of them though. I really liked that shirt. [Image: spider-smiley.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
15-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Is this non-denominational Evangelical on my list going for 'push people's buttons bingo'?
Post 1: Facebook note titled, "To my future wife: I won't make you happy, and that's OK"
Post 2: Facebook post about how Satan is very real and he works hardest through the schools to take kids away from their faith.
Post 3: Facebook post from Answers in Genesis.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-08-2017, 11:14 AM
I feel bad when bumping this thread twice in a row Sad But yeah, the Catholic dating site I'm on where I know 4 couples who met each other there, just suggested someone to me...she:
  • Believes the only Mass one attends should be the Traditional Latin Mass
  • Believes hymns should only be in Latin.
  • Wants a large homeschooled family.
  • Believes firmly in Traditional gender roles and that a woman shouldn't work outside the home.
  • And....her favorite publications she lists for reading material are both classified as hate publications by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Kinda thinking no, dating site, kinda thinking no.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post