Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
Musical muppets who believe they know as much as pro's.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Passive-aggressive men who think they are entitled to ME. Fuck OFF. With an emphasis on the off, not the fuck. Censored

Also, facebook's snoopiness. As if the whole "message has been read" thing wasn't creepy enough, now it insists on telling me when my friends were last active. I feel like a creepy, intrusive stalker. I purposely do *not* look at the last active part, but still - way to tone the intrusiveness WAY up, Fuckerberg! Angry

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
25-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Vera, I don't do Facebook but I do have to admit that whenever I read someone here just swearing that they are leaving here and never coming back, I do look at their profile to see when they were last here. And whether they posted again after saying they weren't going to.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
25-08-2017, 07:07 PM
(25-08-2017 06:52 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Vera, I don't do Facebook but I do have to admit that whenever I read someone here just swearing that they are leaving here and never coming back, I do look at their profile to see when they were last here. And whether they posted again after saying they weren't going to.

Haha.

Nah, I'm not leaving because, however crappy it might be in certain respects, it's still the best way I have found so far to keep in touch with all the people I've met (and left behind Sadcryface ) all over the world. See, I can't conceivably write emails (or even personal messages) to everybody I've met and decided I do want to keep in (some sort of) touch with (which is certainly *not* everyone I've ever met. This I don't get either)

And here fb comes in rather handy - you still get to see what's going on in people's life and with those you don't really have that much to talk about on a regular basis, but still don't want to have disappear from your life completely, the occasional like and comment do help not lose touch completely.

What a convoluted sentence that was, even for me...

But the last active feature is way too intrusive on my friends and I hate it.

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
26-08-2017, 01:53 AM
(25-08-2017 07:07 PM)Vera Wrote:  But the last active feature is way too intrusive on my friends and I hate it.

Yeah, they keep "suggesting" that I could tell them things about my life. "Where do you work? Live?" "Morondog was at X place" "Morondog is going to Y event". Creepy as hell. In addition to all the stuff you mentioned.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-08-2017, 07:20 AM
After three nights of insomnia I fell asleep quite early last night. Then later woke up coughing for what seemed like hours. Fell back to sleep and woke up with my head totally stuffed up and running a fever.

It would be great if the people I work with would stay home when they are sick so that they don't share their cooties. Dodgy

BLAH!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-08-2017, 04:22 PM
Actors whose lips move, mouthing other people's lines while the other people are saying them. Like someone whose lips move while they're reading, only onstage.

*sigh*

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
30-08-2017, 04:27 PM
I saw the girl I loved tonight... she was polite. Terribly interested. "Hey, how're you doing? Haven't seen you for ages. How's your mom? Work going OK?"

Sigh Undecided

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-08-2017, 04:29 PM
(30-08-2017 04:27 PM)morondog Wrote:  I saw the girl I loved tonight... she was polite. Terribly interested. "Hey, how're you doing? Haven't seen you for ages. How's your mom? Work going OK?"

Sigh Undecided

[Image: empathy2.gif]

(Whoever said it's better to have love and lost was an idiot.)

30-08-2017, 04:36 PM
(30-08-2017 04:29 PM)Vera Wrote:  (Whoever said it's better to have love and lost was an idiot.)

Nah, I'm just being a whiny sod. No regrets. It was good. Now it's not... that's the sucky part.