Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(01-09-2017 09:06 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Yeah, the problem is, this image didn't used to be photobucket but now when I follow the link, it is. So I can't even pull it up to copy to my own files or anywhere else. ***PHOTOBUCKET YOU SUCK!***

I just went back to an old forum where I frequently posted it and even there it's switched to that damn photobucket meme. Along with a bunch of other stuff I posted for years and never had this problem. So damn, am I gonna have to join/pay photobucket to be able to access all those cool things anymore?

All my photos on this whole site are from photobucket, now all my posts with images from the last 6 years have this. I was waiting for this sad news one day. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2017, 11:39 AM
(01-09-2017 09:06 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Yeah, the problem is, this image didn't used to be photobucket but now when I follow the link, it is. So I can't even pull it up to copy to my own files or anywhere else. ***PHOTOBUCKET YOU SUCK!***

I just went back to an old forum where I frequently posted it and even there it's switched to that damn photobucket meme. Along with a bunch of other stuff I posted for years and never had this problem. So damn, am I gonna have to join/pay photobucket to be able to access all those cool things anymore?

No, you should still be able to log into your account and download them and repost them on another image hosting service. If not, then they've escalated shit but I doubt it, they would get some legal scrutiny I would think if they have. But yeah, all your old links are shit now.

#sigh
01-09-2017, 10:11 PM
Darn TTA. Dodgy Tried to help answer someone's simple question in a Catholic FB group before bed. Then the guy replied with what his friends responded with. And then I realized it's an argument I've seen before and basically had to go, paraphrasing, "Uh yeah dude, you need one of the group priests or seminarians. That's either from Fitzgerald's Jesus: Mything in Action or Carrier's On the Historicity of Jesus. I can't help you there with their rebuttal."

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2017, 10:29 PM
(01-09-2017 10:11 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Darn TTA. Dodgy Tried to help answer someone's simple question in a Catholic FB group before bed. Then the guy replied with what his friends responded with. And then I realized it's an argument I've seen before and basically had to go, paraphrasing, "Uh yeah dude, you need one of the group priests or seminarians. That's either from Fitzgerald's Jesus: Mything in Action or Carrier's On the Historicity of Jesus. I can't help you there with their rebuttal."

You realize you're not right in the head, right?

#sigh
01-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Can 7.5 billion people be a small thing?

People...People....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-09-2017, 10:54 PM
(01-09-2017 10:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You realize you're not right in the head, right?

Unfortunately at points, yeah...probably why I get a lot of funny pics from the "I'm not right in the head" Facebook group.

(01-09-2017 10:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Can 7.5 billion people be a small thing?

People...People....

Hug

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Another day in the life...sigh...

My hearing aids have a little rubber cone on the end of the part that fits into my ear. Last night when I took them out one hearing aid came out without the little cone So, I check all around the room...check my hair...no luck. It's in my ear and not where I can get to it. So, off to the ER this afternoon because I can't reach the audiologist - of course it's a holiday weekend, what was I thinking. Facepalm

The whole process took about 20 minutes including paperwork. A few drops of blood from my ear but at least I suppose it's not fatal. Dodgy Didn't think I should leave it in my ear until Tuesday.

Can't wait to see what I owe for this. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-09-2017, 03:13 PM
(02-09-2017 03:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Another day in the life...sigh...

My hearing aids have a little rubber cone on the end of the part that fits into my ear. Last night when I took them out one hearing aid came out without the little cone So, I check all around the room...check my hair...no luck. It's in my ear and not where I can get to it. So, off to the ER this afternoon because I can't reach the audiologist - of course it's a holiday weekend, what was I thinking. Facepalm

The whole process took about 20 minutes including paperwork. A few drops of blood from my ear but at least I suppose it's not fatal. Dodgy Didn't think I should leave it in my ear until Tuesday.

Now that your post was moved from smiling to frowning, it makes more sense. Tongue That experience would leave me frowning as well.

... this reminds me to take better care of my ears.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
02-09-2017, 03:14 PM
(02-09-2017 03:13 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(02-09-2017 03:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Another day in the life...sigh...

Now that your post was moved from smiling to frowning, it makes more sense. Tongue That experience would leave me frowning as well.

... this reminds me to take better care of my ears.

Senior moment. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-09-2017, 04:03 AM
Well looks like I'm out for another couple days.

Getting hit hard by flu again.

AGAIN. As if once wasn't enough... why does this stuff happen to me...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.