Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(09-09-2017 08:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Though I am thankful for the care I received (and the fact that medical personnel saved my life) I look like a beating victim.

I have always bruised easily but DAMN!

I have a huge bruise where they went into the femoral artery. The back of one hand is purple and the other hand full of punctures and smaller bruises. There are bruises all over my arms and the back of one leg as well as a huge one on my chest and my right foot (where they had to draw blood). I can feel deep bruising where I got two injections into my stomach. BLAH!

This collection of bruises ranges from a very deep purple to starting to turn yellow.

Weeping

Eeegh. That sucks, but at least you're home and feeling better Heart

Hopefully your bruises don't last for weeks like mine do.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
10-09-2017, 10:32 PM
[Image: 20170911_001911_zpsfjngm7gs.jpg?t=1505017530]

GaspSadcryface2

This picture taken off John Oliver's Last Week Tonight proves that the president is a horrible, horrible person!
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
11-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Fucking Microsoft.... every time there is a Windows update it adds "bing" back to the IE favorites list. At least they don't reset the default browser to IE at the same time.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
11-09-2017, 11:08 AM
(11-09-2017 10:35 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Fucking Microsoft.... every time there is a Windows update it adds "bing" back to the IE favorites list. At least they don't reset the default browser to IE at the same time.

They're shits right enough Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Paying $500 OOP for a biopsy when we pay thousands of $$ to our health insurance company.

It's so fucked up what they get away with.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
11-09-2017, 03:25 PM
I think the end times might be upon me, personally - as if the man- (well, woman-, technically) eating mosquitoes weren't enough, am being set upon by a plague of moths and other flying Brazilian monstrosities. Am this close to rejecting everything about existence and just giving it all back to the void, demanding we start afresh Dodgy

Things I Would Do If A Moth Ever Touched Me For Even A Second

Cut off my entire arm and face
Move
Throw myself into the whole sun
Excommunicate myself from every church and religion any ancestor of mine has ever joined
Just shudder until I died
Throw everything I own off of my back porch until my lower back exploded
Kick myself to actual death
Set all of my shoes on fire and move to whatever climate has the fewest bugs, maybe the desert, which I know still has some bugs but not bugs that fly I feel like
Go to a movie theater and buy a ticket to see twelve movies in a row and refuse to leave between screenings
just straight up The Cask of Amontillado myself
Scream until I traveled through time to either before or after there are moths
Sink from waking life into dreams
No
Reject everything about existence and just give it all back to the void and demand we start afresh
Turn into a beautiful swan
Squash it with something heavy then throw whatever I squashed it with away
Scream until my throat exploded
Remove all of my skin
Turn into a boat and sail away

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
12-09-2017, 05:37 AM
Today would have been my fathers 59th Birthday.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-09-2017, 06:55 AM
(12-09-2017 05:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Today would have been my fathers 59th Birthday.

Hug

Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-09-2017, 07:09 AM
(12-09-2017 05:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Today would have been my fathers 59th Birthday.
Hug

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
13-09-2017, 02:04 PM
(11-09-2017 03:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  I think the end times might be upon me, personally - as if the man- (well, woman-, technically) eating mosquitoes weren't enough, am being set upon by a plague of moths and other flying Brazilian monstrosities. Am this close to rejecting everything about existence and just giving it all back to the void, demanding we start afresh Dodgy

Things I Would Do If A Moth Ever Touched Me For Even A Second

Cut off my entire arm and face
Move
Throw myself into the whole sun
Excommunicate myself from every church and religion any ancestor of mine has ever joined
Just shudder until I died
Throw everything I own off of my back porch until my lower back exploded
Kick myself to actual death
Set all of my shoes on fire and move to whatever climate has the fewest bugs, maybe the desert, which I know still has some bugs but not bugs that fly I feel like
Go to a movie theater and buy a ticket to see twelve movies in a row and refuse to leave between screenings
just straight up The Cask of Amontillado myself
Scream until I traveled through time to either before or after there are moths
Sink from waking life into dreams
No
Reject everything about existence and just give it all back to the void and demand we start afresh
Turn into a beautiful swan
Squash it with something heavy then throw whatever I squashed it with away
Scream until my throat exploded
Remove all of my skin
Turn into a boat and sail away

I hate insects and spiders and creepy-crawly things in general, but moths don't especially bother me. I remember freaking out when I was a young 'un and a dragonfly landed on my arm, but as far as I know, they're harmless to people. They're just so strange-looking! But for whatever reason, moths and butterflies have never bothered me at all.

As for your list, "turn into a beautiful swan" seems to be the "thing that is not like the others" -- but it's my favorite.

Laugh out load