Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2017, 02:26 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(11-09-2017 03:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  I think the end times might be upon me, personally - as if the man- (well, woman-, technically) eating mosquitoes weren't enough, am being set upon by a plague of moths and other flying Brazilian monstrosities. Am this close to rejecting everything about existence and just giving it all back to the void, demanding we start afresh Dodgy

Things I Would Do If A Moth Ever Touched Me For Even A Second

Cut off my entire arm and face
Move
Throw myself into the whole sun
Excommunicate myself from every church and religion any ancestor of mine has ever joined
Just shudder until I died
Throw everything I own off of my back porch until my lower back exploded
Kick myself to actual death
Set all of my shoes on fire and move to whatever climate has the fewest bugs, maybe the desert, which I know still has some bugs but not bugs that fly I feel like
Go to a movie theater and buy a ticket to see twelve movies in a row and refuse to leave between screenings
just straight up The Cask of Amontillado myself
Scream until I traveled through time to either before or after there are moths
Sink from waking life into dreams
No
Reject everything about existence and just give it all back to the void and demand we start afresh
Turn into a beautiful swan
Squash it with something heavy then throw whatever I squashed it with away
Scream until my throat exploded
Remove all of my skin
Turn into a boat and sail away

Seriously, you need to back off the books for a while! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2017, 02:44 PM
My pajamas have pockets. The opening runs from the waistband down the seam for about six inches. Then there's less than one inch of actual pocket. Nothing stays in those pockets.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
14-09-2017, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2017 11:31 AM by Vera.)
I only do it for the money, Dom, I swear Weeping

(13-09-2017 02:04 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I hate insects and spiders and creepy-crawly things in general, but moths don't especially bother me. I remember freaking out when I was a young 'un and a dragonfly landed on my arm, but as far as I know, they're harmless to people. They're just so strange-looking! But for whatever reason, moths and butterflies have never bothered me at all.

As for your list, "turn into a beautiful swan" seems to be the "thing that is not like the others" -- but it's my favorite.

Laugh out load

I mostly do not mind things that can fly away after they've had the gall to touch me. Things that only crawl on the other hand...

I wouldn't mind sinking from waking life into dreams...

... which is highly unlikely these days because, apparently, Brazil *is* trying to kill me Dodgy

Decided to get caffeine pills because have had to force myself to drink coffee and it hasn't exactly been working. The bottle says I should take no more than 2 pills a day.

Each pill contains 500 mg of caffeine. Yep, you read it correctly. Five hundred milligrams Each. Thank you so much, pharmacy guy, for not even mentioning that the recommended daily dosage is 400 mg. Not one gram Angry

ETA: And, adding insult to injury, after spending the morning with my heart kind of racing, am now falling asleep. Fuck this! Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
16-09-2017, 08:17 AM
Got to work this morning to find the outdoor ashtray on fire, put it out with a small bucket of water....

...but now I'm going to spend the rest of the day smelling like I've just smoked a whole carton of cigarettes. Dodgy

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
16-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Too much coffee. Way too much coffee. I only had two cups, how is that too much coffee?

[Image: too-much-coffee_o_734083.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
16-09-2017, 05:55 PM
.... And apparently one beer makes me very, very tipsy. It's been a long week, I guess.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
16-09-2017, 11:36 PM
(16-09-2017 05:55 PM)Aliza Wrote:  .... And apparently one beer makes me very, very tipsy. It's been a long week, I guess.

Are things OK in your area of Florida now? Is everything trashed or is life returning to normal?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-09-2017, 03:18 AM
(16-09-2017 11:02 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Too much coffee. Way too much coffee. I only had two cups, how is that too much coffee?

Perhaps you need smaller cups? Consider

[Image: 41RpIz46RUL.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-09-2017, 05:13 AM
(17-09-2017 03:18 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-09-2017 11:02 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Too much coffee. Way too much coffee. I only had two cups, how is that too much coffee?

Perhaps you need smaller cups? Consider

Tongue

I bet thats the first time you told that to a woman. Sleepy

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
17-09-2017, 08:17 AM
(17-09-2017 05:13 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(17-09-2017 03:18 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Perhaps you need smaller cups? Consider

Tongue

I bet thats the first time you told that to a woman. Sleepy

I happen to be a fan of smaller breasts, but I try not to judge. Sleepy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]