Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2017, 09:18 AM
RE: Small things that make you frown
What is it with Freeform channel? For at least all of 2017, practically every weekend is either Harry Potter weekend or Twilight weekend. I mean those movies are good, but not the 30th time around. It's like they're trying to lose viewers. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2017, 11:19 AM
People who start way, way too many threads. Especially with purposefully vague titles. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
10-10-2017, 01:41 PM
(10-10-2017 09:18 AM)Impulse Wrote:  What is it with Freeform channel? For at least all of 2017, practically every weekend is either Harry Potter weekend or Twilight weekend. I mean those movies are good, but not the 30th time around. It's like they're trying to lose viewers. Dodgy

They will be gaining me with this

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
11-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Apart from dealing with my brain's usual shit (should be used to it by now; am not Dodgy ), my arm hurts so very very much (crappy work table at current place), that work is torture. And this time, not just of the mental variety. I swear, even brushing my teeth or combing my hair hurts like sin

[Image: giphy.gif]

12-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Earlier I was listening to KLOVE and they had a caller call in and had the most awkward conversation about how mosquitoes are possibly the result of Dirty Water & Sin after the Fall of Man and the Flood...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-10-2017, 12:24 PM
(12-10-2017 12:05 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Dirty Water & Sin

Awesome band name.

[Image: tolable-david-harmonica-dance.gif?resize=300%2C229]

[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
12-10-2017, 12:30 PM
(11-10-2017 05:08 PM)Vera Wrote:  Apart from dealing with my brain's usual shit (should be used to it by now; am not Dodgy ), my arm hurts so very very much (crappy work table at current place), that work is torture. And this time, not just of the mental variety. I swear, even brushing my teeth or combing my hair hurts like sin

[Image: giphy.gif]

My right arm was pretty much like that a few months ago. I switched my computer mouse to the left hand and it gradually got better, although I'm not sure it wouldn't have gotten better anyway. But it's more or less back to normal now.

I had the same sort of thing 9 years ago, and that time it got better during a 2-week, 1000-mile bicycle tour in Colorado. During those two weeks, I wasn't using a computer or mouse at all. I suspect a link there.
12-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Sadly, it's not the mouse Sad It's the typing and as I'm left-handed and type more with my left hand, it's the left one that's really bad. It's the repetitive strain combined with a crappy table (so my arm is kinda raised, in an unnatural position). I'm pretty sure the nerves in that part of my body are pretty much shot...

Bras ain't helping either. Rolleyes

Or wearing a purse/bag cross-body (which is how I invariably wear them. And which, apparently makes me "an urban warrior with a clear goal. The bag is incidental to my independent self-image, flung on for its functionality." Facepalm )

13-10-2017, 11:08 AM
When you are gonna get Chipotle for the first time in years and online ordering is down.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-10-2017, 09:39 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retr...2d59c11799

banning "To Kill A Mockingbird" .... Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.