Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(15-10-2017 09:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retr...2d59c11799

banning "To Kill A Mockingbird" .... Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

It's like a full page ad "We are insecure" Rolleyes It's always the dickheads who reach for the censorship tools.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-10-2017, 08:04 PM
(13-10-2017 11:08 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  When you are gonna get Chipotle for the first time in years and online ordering is down.

Better hurry, they're currently between scandals.

[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
17-10-2017, 06:41 AM
(16-10-2017 08:04 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(13-10-2017 11:08 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  When you are gonna get Chipotle for the first time in years and online ordering is down.

Better hurry, they're currently between scandals.

Don't worry, I got there just in time.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-10-2017, 08:02 AM
I hate fasting for blood tests.
25-10-2017, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2017 10:20 PM by Aliza.)
Bah, fuck it.
03-11-2017, 07:28 PM
[Image: 60e720be2931822e835b4c6ef73ffedf35ed2956...e82931.jpg]

And by everywhere I mean above and *in* my bed. Because the mosquitoes were obviously not enough. Am expecting the plague of boils any day now Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
16-11-2017, 10:47 AM
My office is on the ground floor with a window from floor to ceiling. The owner of the building decided to uproot the bushes outside and plant some new plants instead. Ok fine, except the people have been working on this for 3 days! Machines running to pull up bushes, drill new plant holes, cleanup blowers, etc. People hanging around outside the window carrying on conversations and making other noise. WTF takes 3 days to plant some plants? Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
17-11-2017, 03:53 PM
Zephyrhills bottled water... a few years ago, they changed the bottle to a really flimsy plastic. Now you can't help but squeeze it slightly when opening it for the first time. The latest package of bottles that I bought has the water filled completely to the top without the usual air pocket under the cap. So, between that and the flimsiness, it's impossible to open without water spilling over the top. Add to that, the perforation on some caps is defective. So one turn doesn't open it all the way. As you struggle to pry the cap off, more and more water spills out. Sad

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
17-11-2017, 05:24 PM
I spend most of my time at work with podcasts streaming into my hearing aids and the HAs on mute...because the other people at work have no clue as to how to speak at a conversational level.

I heard bits and pieces of one woman talking major shit about people with tattoos last week. I didn't look up from my work. I have several tattoos. Know your audience people.

Today her dramatic tirade was about how she can't understand why women are coming forward with charges of inappropriate sexual actions by actors, directors, and politicians. She thinks the women should keep their mouths shut because this kind of thing has always gone on and it's not going to change.

I tend to stay out of her stupid shit rants. But I asked her how she figured this sort of stuff was ever going to end if no one ever talks about it. Luckily the second in command came in and Miss Mouthy went back to her office and dropped the subject.

Same woman literally talked all fucking day. When she wasn't talking to someone in the office or on the phone she was talking to herself. Weeping

This behavior isn't unusual.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
17-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Tried to score tickets to Hamelton.

Nope.

I refuse to pay $2500 for that experience.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post