Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-06-2018, 10:53 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
So this got posted in a Catholic singles group I'm in to lots of approval Facepalm

[Image: N92onhS.png]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2018, 07:08 PM
I have too many hobbies and interests! Weeping

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
22-06-2018, 06:09 AM
wind and rain on this weekend it ruined all my plans Sad
22-06-2018, 07:14 AM
(13-06-2018 04:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-06-2018 01:10 AM)Loom Wrote:  I usually pride myself in being very tolerant of spiders. Heck I always try to relocate them outside if their presence bothered me.

Yet, about 20 minutes ago, I distinctly remember waking up to a large "spider" near my face. In a second my heart leapt out of my chest. I flailed for a moment until I tactically rolled out of bed, to my door, flipped on a light and thoroughly inspecting my person. There was no spider. There probably never was a spider.

Nevertheless, I am now back in bed, wearing socks.

Wait...there was a spider near your face and you think socks will help? Are you wearing socks on your ears? Tongue

My husband will be thrilled to find out that socks are an effective spider repellant, if that's the case...my son too.

It was more a comfort thing, really. I was too tired to care much, but cared enough that I inspected my bed and at least wanted my feet covered lol. It's the same thing as when I go swimming in a lake or river--I don't like my feet being exposed to who knows what, so I wear flippers or swim shoes.

I'm such a scaredy human.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
23-06-2018, 05:40 PM
14 years after his brother Dimebag Darryl was shotgunned to death on stage, Vinnie Paul, of Pantera, dies at age 54! Sadcryface

54 ain't old, damit! Sadcryface2

28-06-2018, 08:52 AM
[Image: btm10Oq.png]

[Image: Ka9Kxqa.png]

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
11-07-2018, 01:46 PM
I'm doing pretty much everything in my power to avoid doing my assignments.

Does anyone need their sock drawer reorganized?

My strategy of ignoring my problems until they disappear never seems to work out for me. ...I'll try to get around to dealing with that in the near future.
11-07-2018, 01:56 PM
(11-07-2018 01:46 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm doing pretty much everything in my power to avoid doing my assignments.

I don't have one here, but you can come over and clean my tiny house. Then we can go out boozing in Rio. There's blues in my neighboorhood tonight, still debating whether to go or not. Sound good?

Oh god, Aliza, saw this yesterday (might've been Leerob's fb) and so thought of you.

Some of my latptop keys haven't worked in a while (it usually resolves itself in a day or two) and I'm starting a new book today Weeping

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
11-07-2018, 02:03 PM
(11-07-2018 01:56 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(11-07-2018 01:46 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm doing pretty much everything in my power to avoid doing my assignments.

I don't have one here, but you can come over and clean my tiny house. Then we can go out boozing in Rio. There's blues in my neighboorhood tonight, still debating whether to go or not. Sound good?

Oh god, Aliza, saw this yesterday (might've been Leerob's fb) and so thought of you.

Some of my latptop keys haven't worked in a while (it usually resolves itself in a day or two) and I'm starting a new book today Weeping

Yeah, count me in for an evening on the town in Rio.

... In my pathetic attempt to delay doing work, I just ate a meal and I wasn't even hungry.

My strategy of ignoring my problems until they disappear never seems to work out for me. ...I'll try to get around to dealing with that in the near future.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
11-07-2018, 02:39 PM
Public spaces where parents and their children congregate (specifically beaches and playgrounds) really make me lose faith in humanity.
jesus christ.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: beb1339cfc76b95693fe0fd59c12ec05.jpg]