Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(12-06-2015 06:03 AM)Anjele Wrote:  34 years ago today I got married. He was gone three years later. It's a bittersweet memory...how my life changed direction from how I thought things would be. sigh...

So much hope for the future that evening. Undecided

[img][Image: wedding_zps38357fd6.jpg][/img]

Hug Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
14-06-2015, 02:03 PM
The fact that I have so many times where I think "I could really use that 'Small things that make you frown' thread right now, but I don't want to bump anything", and then when someone else bumps it I suddenly forget everything that made me frown.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
14-06-2015, 02:20 PM
(07-06-2015 07:09 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 06:58 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Wanting to post in Personal Issues & Support, but not wanting any theists to see it.

Post it in the 18+ forum. Restricted access, but still a lot of good members there for support if you need it Yes Hug

Who's controlling access to the 18+ forum since ol' Hughso huffed and puffed his way off into the sunset? I'd like to submit my extensive vocabulary of swearwords and general kinkiness as evidence that I am over 18 and proud.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-06-2015, 02:21 PM
(12-06-2015 06:03 AM)Anjele Wrote:  34 years ago today I got married. He was gone three years later. It's a bittersweet memory...how my life changed direction from how I thought things would be. sigh...

Hug Happy Anjele is pretty.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-06-2015, 02:24 PM
(14-06-2015 02:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 07:09 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Post it in the 18+ forum. Restricted access, but still a lot of good members there for support if you need it Yes Hug

Who's controlling access to the 18+ forum since ol' Hughso huffed and puffed his way off into the sunset? I'd like to submit my extensive vocabulary of swearwords and general kinkiness as evidence that I am over 18 and proud.

Moms Stark and Deepthought are one ones with the keys to that magical kingdom.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-06-2015, 03:01 PM
(14-06-2015 02:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Hug Happy Anjele is pretty.

Blush

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-06-2015, 04:34 PM

You mean a lot to me anyway. And we have not even met.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-06-2015, 05:40 AM
Small things that make you frown
Nothing major. A while back, I was working on something and got caught up reading creation myths. Got interested. Then saw how many have written books and articles a out them. Hm. Idea down.
19-06-2015, 05:21 PM
I was just smoking outside on the back steps, & saw an insect that looked like a wasp carrying what looked like a small grasshopper under his legs!
Thing flew by, and landed on the handle of my push mower!
Not frowning like sad, but frowning like WTF?
Weird.

19-06-2015, 05:59 PM
(19-06-2015 05:21 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I was just smoking outside on the back steps, & saw an insect that looked like a wasp carrying what looked like a small grasshopper under his legs!
Thing flew by, and landed on the handle of my push mower!
Not frowning like sad, but frowning like WTF?
Weird.

It was either a heavy bomber, or an aircraft carrier. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post